Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Z5 Cargo Rack on a Moomba?

I just emailed my local Moomba Dealer for a quote on a Z5 cargo rack bimini for our 07 Moomba OBV.

Are you sitting down?

$3k + tax and freight???

Anyone else upgrade to the Z5 on their Moomba OBV?

Jeff

Just added WiFi hotspot to the boat! iPod and iPad now connect to boat stereo!

Exile SX65c x 6 in the cabin, Exile x1800.4 Amp, Bazooka MT6552BS x 2 on Tower, Bazooka MAW1004 10" Sub, Bazooka MAA1500 Amp, Kenwood KAC-8405 Amp, Clarion EQS744, Apple Airport Express w/WiFi & AirTunes

The price doesn't surprise me, they are expensive. I am surprised it fits an OBV, I was told from several sources & the dealer that it would not fit on the OBV tower. Keep us posted if you get it, stock number and such, maybe they have one now that does fit a OBV tower...

damn and I not too long ago I finished the Monster Tower Cargo Bimini install... had I only known... and had an extra 3K+ laying around pf course would help too
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post

damn and I not too long ago I finished the Monster Tower Cargo Bimini install... had I only known... and had an extra 3K+ laying around pf course would help too
    Is this what you installed?

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-103-c...ck-bimini.aspx

Do you like it? Any Pics? I would completely consider it as the current price is $599.

Exile SX65c x 6 in the cabin, Exile x1800.4 Amp, Bazooka MT6552BS x 2 on Tower, Bazooka MAW1004 10" Sub, Bazooka MAA1500 Amp, Kenwood KAC-8405 Amp, Clarion EQS744, Apple Airport Express w/WiFi & AirTunes

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    I am surprised it fits an OBV, I was told from several sources & the dealer that it would not fit on the OBV tower.
    unless it's new to their lineup, then I think Kapt'n Smith is correct.

check out this thread

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10144

Thanks Wolfe... I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Monster Tower Cargo!

WOW, at time of order with a new boat it's like a $1995.00 option. I'm glad I ordered mine with the boat. If I don't use as much as I think I will, I will post it for sale
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

My dealer was $2495 plus tax and $150 freight. Found one for $1500 shipped new from another dealer that had it sitting around. Funny, my dealer said that only a Z5 for a Moomba XLV will fit on an XLV. Well my Z5 was for a smaller Supra. It's more the tower specs...not the boat specs.

Default I have a z 5 cargo Bimini for sale

I have a z 5 cargo herd top Bimini for sale that I took off my boat. I paid 3 k for it and I am only asking $1800.00 for it if Anyone is interested in it I will ship it free. I can send photos of it you can call me at 210-835-5553 for more details

Why are you getting rid of it? I may have a buddy thats interested.

Why not post in the classifieds? Sorry I can't help but think this is a little fishy as this is your first post here.
    Last edited by newty; 05-02-2011 at 11:57 AM.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Why are you getting rid of it? I may have a buddy thats interested.

Why not post in the classifieds? Sorry I can't help but think this is a little fishy as this is your first post here.
    I was thinking same thing when i saw it. I bet its a send payment to Paypal and ill ship it because Pay Pal wont get involved in payment disputes LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]