Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default 2011 Sinclair Jam

Hey Everybody, the wife and I will be there for the party. We will be coming down early Sunday morning.

My question is, if we stay Sunday night at a hotel, where do we need to stay so the boat and everything will be secure?

Coming from the Atl area, where do we need to put in at, and then where to meet everyone?

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone.....

It occurred to me that there could be a whole bunch of boats trying to tie up at or near your dock for burgers and dogs, etc. Everybody should bring at least one pair of hoppity hops. For those of you who never "raft up" these work great because a normal fender will still let board racks bang into each other. The hoppity hops keep the boats a little further apart and work great for rafting up. Here's a site that has them pretty cheap and has 3.95 shipping for your whole order:

http://www.jumpingballs.com/categori...Ages-10-to-12/
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I just ordered a spare tire and mount for the trailer for the trip over. I don't want to get a flat and be stranded. Looking forward to the Jam. I will be calling Drew soon for more info.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    It occurred to me that there could be a whole bunch of boats trying to tie up at or near your dock for burgers and dogs, etc. Everybody should bring at least one pair of hoppity hops. For those of you who never "raft up" these work great because a normal fender will still let board racks bang into each other. The hoppity hops keep the boats a little further apart and work great for rafting up. Here's a site that has them pretty cheap and has 3.95 shipping for your whole order:

http://www.jumpingballs.com/categori...Ages-10-to-12/
    What size would you recommend?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    What size would you recommend?
    I just ordered 2 of the 22" ones. They seemed to be pretty big but still a decent deal. The idea is to keep the boats far enough apart so the boards and racks don't bump.

They came today and look like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

those seem huge!!! right?

Are you trying to make it where you can leave the boards in the rack? That would be nice i suppose.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Yup, that's what I'm shooting for. Plus they are lots of fun!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

those are some big hops

highly recomend the hippy hops, deflated they take up so little room and inflated you can see how large they are and how much distance between boats they will provide
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I will be there on the 10th but will be in afternoon how do I find the group and roughly where on the lake will the group be? We stay down in the area the sinclair villages are.
    1999 mobius

Send Wolfman a PM, but he lives VERY close to Sinclair Villages. Could be wrong, but I believe it is just a cove away.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden