Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

some double up surfers

Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

training time and a huge thanks to Kaneboats for spending a few hrs in the lake with the kidos

Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

the SeaDoo was pressed into service--worked great for the kids just learning

Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

some waterskiers

Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

misc shots

Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

couple more

Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

all most done

Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

so this is my wife driving off with the blue LSV

and this is the LSV she came back with

still starts with a M, just a little different
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

ha ha, no way, I could buy 2.5 Moomba's for the price of that boat.

here we are driving home

no cover for the drive home due to being in a wicked storm two nights before and there was nothing dry in the boat to say the least
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Awesome pics. I'll try to get some up later today.

FYI: I showed up with a broken boat. Had a new strut put on but the shaft was bent and I didn't know it. I tested a prop freshly returned from being repaired but it was bent too and I didn't know it. With help from Todd and Drew we put the replacement shaft in right in Drew's driveway on Sat. before the jam. Later, with help from Drew and Stacy we re-did the alignment on Drew's lift and then figured out the real problem was that the "fixed" prop was still not right. Our shaft replacement and alignment was perfect. With the backup prop we were good to go with no vibration. I think we all learned a lot. I'm about to make a call to the prop repair guys.

Anyway, major PROPS to those guys for their help in getting me back on the water for a week of great fun. Major thanks to the entire Wolfeman crew for hosting a great event and a fun family vacation. It was great to see the Moombadaze family again and to meet Ryan, Jack, Jim, Scott, and everybody else plus wives and families. We really had a great time and I love the T-shirts!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!