Default Using a speaker/light bar vs. directly to the tower?

Have any of you guys seen a tower speaker/light bar (bar only, no speakers or lights) for sale anywhere? Something that would look similar to the factory setup when done, but using your own speaker cans/lights. A couple of good pics of the factory bar here: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=14398

The benefits I see are fewer holes in the tower and some additional flexibility in how the speakers are arranged as you don't have to avoid the tower crossmembers. The downfall might be that depending on your speaker mounts you could reduce some headroom.

Interested in what you guys think or if you know where to purchase.

I had a custom one made for my boat.

I have 3 lights facing back and two facing forward
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Dan - It could be done. But I'm not sure where you'd find such a thing. Clamping to your tower ensures a clean contact in a large diameter tube and thats going to cut down on the wobble effect if you where to put it on a thin light bar. It would depend on how secure it was mounted.

And yes, you do have a point about lowering the hang height.

My vote is Tower.

-Brian
    Exile Audio

There is no lower hang height than a pair of speakers. A bar can only equal that mark but only if it attaches to the side of the pod. We have used double sided collars so that the speaker pods (underneath) and halogens (over the top) share the same collar and can share the same tower penetration if you choose. We have done countless Supras that way if you want to see those references in our photo gallery.

David
    Earmark Marine