Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good luck guys. Next Saturday is install day for me. The only thing I'm worried about is the electrical. (it took me two weeks to figure out the relay thing last year) Please post some electrical progress pics. Thanks, Jamie
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    Good luck guys. Next Saturday is install day for me. The only thing I'm worried about is the electrical. (it took me two weeks to figure out the relay thing last year) Please post some electrical progress pics. Thanks, Jamie
    You using a existing dash switch OR the HC switch provided?

If using the existing dash switch, the electrical part is a snap

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    thy 4th one goes in the foot well drivers side, either fix or flexible. which is your 4th vent?

last page has pics of both.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ghlight=heater
    +1 for the driver's footwell. I only have a three outlet and I find myself using one of the walkway pullout hoses to keep warm while driving. I bought a "Y" this winter and plan to install an outlet under the dash someplace so I can have warm air blowing at me and keep both hands on the controls.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by walb0244 View Post
    Any thoughts on maybe putting the vent beside the cooler? I thought about this so people in the back corner could get heat but didn't know how to get the heater hose over to the vent.
    You'd have to go all the way around the bow to get the hose next to the built in cooler and by then, I think you'd have lost a lot of CFM. The pull out behind the driver's seat will cover the entire back seat, from corner to corner. I have a pic showing this in my install thread.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Some had asked, here are the images from my install.

Dash is full, had to use HC switch. Did not really want to put it by the vdrive warning and kill switch since they were centered on the throttle, maybe too anal . Could not find locally a CB, so installed inline fuse.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mcdye; 04-20-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    You using a existing dash switch OR the HC switch provided?
    I have the mystery switch (most right switch) which I'm assuming I can use.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    I have the mystery switch (most right switch) which I'm assuming I can use.
    Hopefully, it's a two position switch so you can hook up medium and high. Mine used to be the ballast switch so I just ordered the heater switch faceplate from the dealer ($5) and used the switch. Pic below.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

here are where i installed the tubes.. I got 4 pull out tubes... i didnt want to have to pull a tube out from underneath the dash if someone else wanted it... the way it is the driver can use it or someone in the backseats could use it as well

Thta's mine minus the nice heater badging.

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Hopefully, it's a two position switch so you can hook up medium and high. Mine used to be the ballast switch so I just ordered the heater switch faceplate from the dealer ($5) and used the switch. Pic below.

06 LSV