Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pulled the Trigger, Towed the LSV

Hey Fellas,

As most folks on this great site I have read, reviewed, and researched for months. Then fired up a username and threw out a silly little signature all the while looking for the "one" I am glad to say that i am the proud new owner of a 2009 LSV. The boat is a hold-over so until last week never had oil, gas, or anything else in it. After a "lengthy discussion" with the beautiful wifey i signed and towed her home today. just wanted to say hello and hope to meet you dudes from the central TX!!

J
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Congrats......of course we want pics
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

here's a few from the dealership's lot. will post more as soon as i get it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

That's a hot lookin' boat. Looks like it's got some options too. Welcome! What all is she loaded up with?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Funny, I saw you pulling it at the light at Deadfish Grill yesterday. Lots of Moombas on Belton Lake. I'm at "the alley" on some Saturdays, most Sundays, and some Thursday evenings. My buddy just got his 2011 LSV. We usually launch at Rogers. If you have the nerve to make the 3 mile ride in open water in 25-40mph winds lately, the alley is usually flat water even in those conditions.
    Last edited by you da man; 04-19-2011 at 11:53 AM.

nice looking boat. congrats
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

@ you da man- funny you said that cause I been keeping an eye out for you and stang killa ss. I live up the road from dead fish and always have my eyes open. You should've flashed the high beams. I just back from Austin with it and was taking her to the storage unit.

@Kane- the dealer advertised it/called it the "wakeshop edition" but I've been reading up on here and haven't really seen/heard anyone make mention of a wakeshop edition so.... Anyways, she come with a bow snap cover and mooring cover, board racks, rad a rack tower, kenwood amp w/6 speakers, cruise, 3 sacs (gravity III I think) wake plate, 4blade acme prop. I think that's about it besides the standard stuff that everyone gets. I kinda think the stuff I listed is pretty stock for the LSV's thou right?? So nothing to special I don't think.

My dealer didn't hook me up with and tow straps and when I asked where they were he said 99% of boats he sells dont use them. He said the back end is heavy enuff that it wont move around any. Needless to say he wouldn't "throw" me a set so I'll grab some tonight.

Thanks to all those who have welcomed me thus far. Great site friends!!!
    Last edited by jpetty3023; 04-19-2011 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Error
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Stang's girlfriend is probably the best female rider in this area. We are both on the water 2-3 days a week. Are you using Double D Boat Storage? I occasionally will ride with Stang (Corey) and his girl. I rarely have more than 2 in my boat, Corey is pretty much the same. Send me a PM with your cell phone. Me and my lady friend will be at "the alley" Thursday afternoon until sunset.

You'll easily recognize my boat on the water (blue/orange). There are two blue with black top deck Moombas but Corey's is a 2011 with the chrome Moomba logo on the hull

I tried to grab one at Double D but the lady couldn't meet me yesterday. wanted to use them so I don't have to fold down the rack everytime. I went across the street to H and H and grabbed one up but it's not tall enuff to keep rack up.... the one I had rented before hitting austin Monday turned out to leave me about a half inch on each side of trailer so no room for error, told the guy can't do it so I was on the hunt when you saw me at DFG.
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV