Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

looking good.

Think I now know what what next winter season's project will be.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks Daze, everything got wired up yesterday to the amps. Right now it's all temporarily tied up, still gotta cover everything with split loom and secure permanantly. Going to run RCAs, remote wires and pull the sub today for a new bass knob to control sub volume. Whew! I want this one done!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

Wiring is complete, added a volume control to the glove box for the cabin speakers. Thought up a cool method for powering the HU off the distribution block that looks like it will work well. Replaced the old Interstate lead acid battery with a Deka 31 AGM. Found a killer deal on a ProMariner ProSport 20 to keep the batts at peak performance, that goes in next week or so.

Covered all the wiring with black split loom ... and that's where I went from "I'm liking it" to "GEEZUS that looks like crap!". The split loom bulks up the wiring bundles twice over and they look huge! I was debating on whether to hide all the wiring before that, now I know i have to! I may have to re-route stuff to accomplish that, later though, it's boating time and i'm tired of doing this. That's a job for later

Gotta pull the sub & box out later today or tomorrow to prepare for adding an XRB1 sub control from Brian, might as well pull some new sub wire while in there.

Didn't get any pics the last few days, been going like a mad dog trying to wrap up and forget to take them. I'll get some tomorrow and post up.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Did you add cup holders net to the glove box, or did your boat come with them? That is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I always forget to order 'em.
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Did you add cup holders net to the glove box, or did your boat come with them? That is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I always forget to order 'em.
    Ian it came with them. I will say they don't get used as much as the others for some reason
    2007 Mobius LSV

I have guys like to you to thank. Every time I think I'm getting closer I get to see how far I have to go. Looking good!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

So I think I'm going to mimic your install on my boat, but in looking at the picture below I'm having trouble understanding how you have the ACR hood up;

To me it looks like you have both sides of the ACR wired to the same post on on the battery switch - or is that an optical illusion, with one of the wires passing through to the right side top post and one on the left side top post?
    2013 Outback V

Its just the way has it wired threw the back of the switch. The posts are pretty close and to keep his wires looking clean he has them both entering the left side of the switch. I am quite positive its on the top left and right posts as this is how mine is done as well.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

It looks great and is a good idea, much cleaner than running back to the batteries.
    2013 Outback V

It's alive!

Finally got it done! Tested power just awhile ago and will tune tomorrow. Got a few minor things to do such as add wires to looms (below elec panel) but that's it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV