Default Thinking about buying a used Moomba

I am thinking about buying a used moomba. Today Ii came across a 01 Moomba Kambera, with very low hours. If anyone has any information on this year and model good or bad it would be appreciated

Bill
    Last edited by upsbearcat; 04-17-2011 at 11:07 PM.

I dont have any info specific on the model you are looking at. I got an 03 Outback and have been very happy with it. Not sure if anyone else can help you out. I think you have to just use good common sense. Is this from a dealer or private party? Just like buying a car, maybe have it check out by a mechanic, be sure to take it for a test drive. Check for service records. Any good seller should not have a problem with you taking a good look at their item unless they have something to hide. If it runs good, drives good, just do a good detail inspection checking for rips and tears in the interior or stress cracks in the gel coat. Then its up to you, buy or not.

Also not sure where you are at or where the boat is at, but salt water maybe a concern.
    Last edited by Hoopskier; 04-25-2011 at 02:20 AM. Reason: add info
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Ridgefield WA, its near Portland OR but more like Green Acres

Default 01 Moomba

Its all in how much and what kinda shape it is in. I have an 07 LSV and love it. Paid 28 and at that price, for what it is, i couldnt be happier. Where are you located? I would get a hold of Newty on this site and tell him what you are looking for as he has a canny way of finding a great deal and can really help out if you know what you are looking for!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boat-n-Ball View Post
    Its all in how much and what kinda shape it is in. I have an 07 LSV and love it. Paid 28 and at that price, for what it is, i couldnt be happier. Where are you located? I would get a hold of Newty on this site and tell him what you are looking for as he has a canny way of finding a great deal and can really help out if you know what you are looking for!!!!

Liar!

Really need to know what you want to pay and how far you are willing to drive. We also need to know what your interests are as far as watersports and abilities. The average amount of people you will have in the boat at any one time will play into this decision.

PWI as usual...