Thread: All in

Default All in

Well almost all in. The ice went out on Tuesday. This afternoon we got the doack and lift in. Not the boat yet. Water was painfully cold. But wetsuit with dive booties made it very tolerable. Did not have to get wet past my chest so that was not so bad. We are talking about snow again tonight.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Don't want to hassle with re-winterizing. Possible 6 inches of snow in the next two days. Spring is losing the battle.

Man you guys up in the north are having it rough this spring
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

hopefully we'll get a stable weather pattern soon- snow in april definitely sucks

ice here has been off the lake since early march but the wind has been horrible- I'm willing to be cold in order to ski but not if the wind is blowing 30 mph
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Yeah - if its cold it better be dead calm...

Default feel bad

Man I really feel bad for you!! It's going to be mid 80's here tomorrow, and I've got no one to ski with!!! Hang in there. I remember the days when I lived in Pittsburgh skiing the week between Christmas and New Years, we even got in the newspaper the one year! Man it was cold and drysuits totally suck!!! Hang in there , spring will get there eventually, in the meantime drive south.

Mark

ptcbtcher- was down in your neck of the woods last week. Man... sweet area. Spent most of the time on Lake Norman as the condo we were in was right on it, but Weds morning went down to Mountain Island Lake and it's awesome. Put in up at the ramp off of Neck Rd. and went downstream a little before going back up. Was a little worried about the channel but followed a fisherman through and made it up river - it's beautiful and perfect for skiing! Except chilly for no wetsuit.... water was 56. Also- fisherman seemed real friendly... tried waving to a few who stared as we idled by - not even skiing - but got no response... tools.

Where are you in relation to that ramp?