Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wahooo!!

Default Wahooo!!

My perfect pass wakeboard pro is ordered and being shipped!!!
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I'm jealous ! I'm sure you'll love it as well. I should just break down and do this upgrade already.

NG,

Also I did see your post from a different thread. My home lake is part of the tri-lakes area near Wisconsin Rapids, lake Camelot. You should make it out to the reunion in freemont this year. I am hoping to do this again, I had a blast last year.

Yeah unfortunately I was gone last year and I couldn't make it. It will definitely be on the calendar this year.

We ride the fox river between Wrightstown and DePere it is almost always glass and we are the only ski / wakeboard boat out there during the week.

I am pumped for the upgrade over the right hand I swear that some of my drivers would do better with a foot throttle
    -Mark
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Yeah unfortunately I was gone last year and I couldn't make it. It will definitely be on the calendar this year.

We ride the fox river between Wrightstown and DePere it is almost always glass and we are the only ski / wakeboard boat out there during the week.

I am pumped for the upgrade over the right hand I swear that some of my drivers would do better with a foot throttle
    Thats my biggest problem I give them great pulls then when I'm skiing or boarding I swear they would hit another boat or a dock if I dont watch where we are going! let alone the moomba cruise problems I cant count how many times they forget to turn on the cruise and drop the hammer like its on NOT FUN!!!! I wish I had the cash to upgrade maybe next year
    2007 Outback V

I just got it today!! Time to get it installed so I can get out on the water.
    -Mark

"Hey you only live once"

by far best investment i've made for the boat without question... you'll love it!
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

Yeah, I just got mine in last week. Took me 45 min to install. Even though they said 3-4 hours lol

Yeah I got mine all in, about a hour with a couple Miller Lites to keep me company. Super easy install for anybody looking to do it.
    -Mark

"Hey you only live once"

New Guy, how much did that run you, that's next on the list to save up for after my ballast install.

Also, I'm riding on the Rock River between Dixon and Sterling Illinois and I'm like you, loving being the only wake/ski boat on it during the week, glass all week long!