Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP on TRAILER

Default HELP on TRAILER

I just bought my Moomba LSV today. Trying to store it in my garage but can't get it to back up. I have the connection for the disc breaks on pickup, but no luck.

2 solutions. get a coin and put it in the break lock out on the trailer toung, or flip the light connector and turn on your lights. (maybe parking lights too)
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

Hey it worked, now new problem, my tower is folded down and is 2 inches too HIGH. ARRRGGG. Any ideas?

get a drop hitch or unhook the triler and drop it all the way down on the jack and push it the rest of the way in
    REALLY????

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    I just bought my Moomba LSV today. Trying to store it in my garage but can't get it to back up. I have the connection for the disc breaks on pickup, but no luck.
    What kind of truck? Ford? A lot of the time the fuse to power the solenoid is in the glove. Box

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    What kind of truck? Ford? A lot of the time the fuse to power the solenoid is in the glove. Box
    My Ford is an 07 F-250, and that fuse is in the fuse box under the hood.
    07 Mobius LSV

Its a honda ridgeline. Will I have the use the key everytime I back it up?

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    Its a honda ridgeline. Will I have the use the key everytime I back it up?
    What year of Ridgeline? For the first few months of production of the 2006 model year, they didn't have wiring for more than a 4-pin connector, even for those with a 7-pin or 5-pin connection. I think that Honda makes a free upgrade to the wiring available. It has been discussed on ROC (http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com) several times. I'll try to find the TSB number of this upgrade for you if yours is a 2006.

If it's newer than this, it sounds like the wiring harness might not have been installed correctly. Is it a Honda or an aftermarket harness?
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

I think it may be a 2006, can't remember off the top of my head. I'm using a 7 pin adapter to a 5 pin.

It is a 2006, and we got it right when it came out, so it probably isn't wired. If you could find that number for me that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Brantford View Post
    What year of Ridgeline? For the first few months of production of the 2006 model year, they didn't have wiring for more than a 4-pin connector, even for those with a 7-pin or 5-pin connection. I think that Honda makes a free upgrade to the wiring available. It has been discussed on ROC (http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com) several times. I'll try to find the TSB number of this upgrade for you if yours is a 2006.

If it's newer than this, it sounds like the wiring harness might not have been installed correctly. Is it a Honda or an aftermarket harness?