Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmeacham View Post
    Here are a couple more pics -

The toggle switch is for the power inverter, which is powering the Apple AirPort Express.

This is all tucked up under the helm area (you can see my sub enclosure to the right as well).

Sound quality from the AirPort via AirPlay is amazing!

Nice man. This is off topic but where did you get the strips to mount those with. I have been looking for those strips with holes in them because i need to make a bracket for my exhaust on the truck. I don't want to weld it in place and the tip is so heavy it keeps slipping and tilting down.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Jm - Looks really good. I understand from Dennis there is a part II in the works for the towers at some point. He told me the amp was mounted that way because you'll swap it around in the part II.

I'm glad I could connect you with a retailer that would support your needs. They are good guys out there in Northbay.

Welcome to the Exile family!

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Nice man. This is off topic but where did you get the strips to mount those with. I have been looking for those strips with holes in them because i need to make a bracket for my exhaust on the truck. I don't want to weld it in place and the tip is so heavy it keeps slipping and tilting down.
    Plumber's tape? You can find it at Home Depot or Lowes or the like. Of course a plumbing suppy company would carry it too! I just don't know if you'd want to use it for your exhaust - some of it is fairly flimsy

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Jmeachem, Looks great! Great idea using the apple stuff. Enjoy the Exile goodies!

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

Hey bro check your local stereo shop... They should have bins of that stuff laying around.
    Last edited by newty; 04-20-2011 at 09:43 AM.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Jm - Looks really good. I understand from Dennis there is a part II in the works for the towers at some point. He told me the amp was mounted that way because you'll swap it around in the part II.

I'm glad I could connect you with a retailer that would support your needs. They are good guys out there in Northbay.

Welcome to the Exile family!

-Brian
    Exile Audio
    Thanks Brian! Glad to be a part of the Exile family!

Dennis did a great job! Looking forward to phase II mid summer with the tower upgrade!

Jeff

Just added WiFi hotspot to the boat! iPod and iPad now connect to boat stereo!

Exile SX65c x 6 in the cabin, Exile x1800.4 Amp, Bazooka MT6552BS x 2 on Tower, Bazooka MAW1004 10" Sub, Bazooka MAA1500 Amp, Kenwood KAC-8405 Amp, Clarion EQS744, Apple Airport Express w/WiFi & AirTunes

How is the AirTunes working out for you now that you've had it a little while?

I just bought a power inverter for a more permanent install of my airport express like yours.

Do you have a waterproof case for an iPod Touch or an iPhone for when your anchored up?

I just bought this one so that I can take the source with me into the water.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G5A4JA