Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I am in! this is an awesome idea

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, it's making my hair's stand up. WOW, I love that feeling. This thread is so totally a GOD thing!

Update: I mentioned my pastor's dad suddenly passed away, well in his will his request was that his son do the funeral service, guys this man of God needs all we can through his way, please continue praying. Thanks!
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I just heard from my brother in law yesterday that he got sent home from work cause his back is hurting, he is not really sure how he hurt it but he was saying that my sister had to help him move out their apt because it hurts so bad he can't walk. He has a history of health issues with his knees so I don't know if this stems from that or what but they are just starting out in the world. 19 years old, married, and has no health insurance to help cover the cost of any medical expenses that could come of this so if yall could just remember them. His name is Chase Odom.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I have been lifted by the song manifesto by city harmonic here recently on my way to work everyday. its a great song to start the day with. if you have not heard it check it out on youtube and tell me what you think.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VDvKOFplCo8?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the link dan, i'll have a listen

I'd like to ask for prayer for my boss Karl. He found a fast growing lump in his groin (ouch) and the doctors emmediatly removed it. they are waiting for lab results on the growth. In the meantime he is in a tremendous amount of pain and has a cold so he is coughing and sneezing, causing lots of discomfort. He's been here at work in misery because we are working on a critical project.

Keep him in your prayers,

Newty

PWI as usual...

Thanks Newty, will do

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    yep, if your kiddos are like mine when Grandma & Grandpa are around, your parents are gonna need some prayer!
    Lol. I know what you mean. Mine are pretty rambuncios when we're around, but when they're alone with them they're good. They've watched them all when my youngest was born and for his 2nd surgery. This will be the first time they've watched all 7 of them though. And we just weened the little guy 1.5 weeks ago Can you say "cranky"? He's getting better though.

Thanks for the prayers everyone. I've lifted the couple new requests as well.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Great idea guys. I'm in.....
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Yep good idea for good thoughts, hope and whatever prayers people give
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless