Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Berg, I'm 25 and have been fighting this for about 5 years now

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Dang David, that sucks. Has it gotten any better or worse over that time? I'm still trying to get used to the idea. Not very happy about it.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

prayers sent for both David and Berg. I also have some hearing loss due to shooting without ear pro for many years however no ringing, just don't hear real well. my condolences for both of you brothers.

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Prayers lifted brothers!
    -Jake

Pretty sure mine is due to shooting w/o hearing protection and NASCAR races. It's only the left ear though. In fact I can pin point the loss and ringing to one specific event and I even have it on video if I can find it.

Stupid AR-15

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

The doctor interviewed me for quite a while through my life history of "oops" events from Metallica concerts to trap shooting to head first wipeouts, oh and a few top fuel dragstrip close encounters - similar to Nascar I'm sure. None of that left any lasting effect, at least at the time. I think I can deal with the loss of hearing - the ringing may slowly drive me insane though.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Sorry to read about the issues with the hearing loss for you guys.

If you're out recreational shooting a thumper like an AR, or even hunting in some states, get a silencer!

http://www.advanced-armament.com/

have to do some paperwork in Texas first, but it is a good option if you wanna deal with the red tape:

“The regulation change does not relieve any person of the obligation to comply with applicable federal, state, or local law governing the possession or use of firearm silencers. Firearms silencers are regulated under the National Firearms Act. They are legal for individuals to possess and use for lawful purposes in 39 states, including Texas. However, a prospective user must go through an application process administered by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which requires a Federal tax payment of $200 and a thorough criminal background check.”
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Obviously this is a horrible day! Those families need all the prayers we can give them!
    -Jake

No doubt, there Jake. It's makes me disgusted, sad and angry.