Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

RD - that's awful to hear. Praying for the best outcome possible.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    A friend of friend of mine was seriously injured when she walked into the propeller of a small airplane after taking a flight around the Dallas area the other night to look at Christmas lights. I met Lauren Scruggs a couple times hanging out with mutual friends and this is truly a tragedy. 23 years old, model, and fashion editor. Now lost her left hand and has severe injuries to the left side of her head and shoulder. Pray for her recovery and her family in this time of hardship.
    Prayers lifted rd...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Prayers sent your way David
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Prayers Going out to the young model. sad sad story.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

here is a blog so that yall can see what all is going on if you are interested

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/la...uggs/journal/4
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Feeling pretty low

After being married 10yrs, then divorced, my ex wife and I made an attempt to patch things up and see if we could make it work again at the start of this year. Through some tough counseling sessions, good times and bad, the reality has come that we can't let go of the past to make it work again and have agreed to move on. Honestly, more from my side than hers.

We have two kids together, 8yr old boy and 10yr old girl, and have 50/50 custody and they have fared the whole divorce situation pretty well. Although we never moved back in together during this time while trying to reconcile, the kids kind of had it in their heads that mom and dad would be a family again. Not sure how I'm going to explain this to them. Just know that I'm feeling pretty low approaching the holiday here. Instead of feeling relieved like one might expect I'm more living in a blur again like I was with the divorce a few years ago.

I've been so unsure with this whole situation that I haven't spoken to hardly anyone about it over the last year. I just pray that my kids will be ok through this again and not be devastated. They're pretty much all that's keeping me going at this point.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    here is a blog so that yall can see what all is going on if you are interested

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/la...uggs/journal/4
    RD - saw a story on this in Good Morning America in the hotel room today. Sounds like a strong young woman with a fantastic attitude and a faith-based, ultra-supportive family. Hoping to hear of a great outcome for her.

Berg, that's tough to read, but from what I've read and seen in posts, your kiddos know that you love them and THAT is what matters most. Praying for your family and that you all enjoy the Holiday season.

Prayers for all above. Berg, the ideal is to have both parents at home together. But, having two parents that love those kids, both alive, etc. means more than their living arrangement does. I hope you two have made an agreement to never bash each other and to always be civil and supportive.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

A few months ago, I read a post on Facebook from a high school classmate. I hadn't seen Patty since graduation day and really didn't know anything about the path life had taken her on. I could tell from the post she was in need of help and subsequently found out she is a single Mother of a daughter with cerebral palsy. Her daughter, Adriana, is confined to a wheelchair and needs constant attention.

The short of it is that they needed a new van with a lift. I reached out to 5 high school classmates and in the course of about 4 weeks, we raised over $20,000. Combined with Patty's savings and some other financial aid, we were able to get her a new van.

The build was done here in Atlanta by AMS. My family will be driving it to Columbus, OH on Dec 26th and having a presentation ceremony at my friend's restaurant. It was a great effort by a lot of folks and something that I am glad I was able to contribute to.

Please pray for these super ladies!