Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

thanks for your prayers. surgery went well a week ago. dr. today said all looks well, and I should get a real cast next week. I've attached some pics of:
    me in my chair where I"m stuck 23+ hours a day... So feel free to forward me links to any great online movies
    my foot today w/o the splint...
    and my x-ray. you can plainly see the screw. above it they drilled a hole and put a thing like a zip-tie w/ a head thru the hole and cinched it tight. he said all hardware should stay in place forever, unless it gives me a problem someday...
    foot-inside.jpgpost-op_x-ray.jpg23hoursperday.jpg
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

knarly!

where's your little bell by your chair that you can ring for service?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    knarly!

where's your little bell by your chair that you can ring for service?
    Lol. we're in the new ages man, i use my cellphone to call someone
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

got my cast yesterday. back to work tomorrow. cast off and start rehab first week in jan.

thanks for everyones prayers.

expecting new baby sometime between now and Christmas...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Quote Originally Posted by rc5695 View Post
    got my cast yesterday. back to work tomorrow. cast off and start rehab first week in jan.

thanks for everyones prayers.

expecting new baby sometime between now and Christmas...
    Congrats on the baby! I was in a cast when mine was born. Had about 2 weeks of it left, crutches, the whole 9 yards. My regular "non weight bearing cast" became a walking cast VERY quickly. LOL. Doc was not happy...
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I scheduled knee surgery back in 2000 so it would be done in March. Twins were due in June. They showed up on April 30. Glad I was back on my feet because that was some serious effort with two preemies on heart monitors for 5 weeks.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Congrats on the baby! I was in a cast when mine was born. Had about 2 weeks of it left, crutches, the whole 9 yards. My regular "non weight bearing cast" became a walking cast VERY quickly. LOL. Doc was not happy...
    Lol. Exact same situation I'm in!
    Except I doubt it was your 8th baby We've got plenty of other kids to help out, so hopefully I won't turn mine into a walking cast...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I scheduled knee surgery back in 2000 so it would be done in March. Twins were due in June. They showed up on April 30. Glad I was back on my feet because that was some serious effort with two preemies on heart monitors for 5 weeks.
    I can't image twins...let alone premies needing extra care!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

A friend of friend of mine was seriously injured when she walked into the propeller of a small airplane after taking a flight around the Dallas area the other night to look at Christmas lights. I met Lauren Scruggs a couple times hanging out with mutual friends and this is truly a tragedy. 23 years old, model, and fashion editor. Now lost her left hand and has severe injuries to the left side of her head and shoulder. Pray for her recovery and her family in this time of hardship.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    A friend of friend of mine was seriously injured when she walked into the propeller of a small airplane after taking a flight around the Dallas area the other night to look at Christmas lights. I met Lauren Scruggs a couple times hanging out with mutual friends and this is truly a tragedy. 23 years old, model, and fashion editor. Now lost her left hand and has severe injuries to the left side of her head and shoulder. Pray for her recovery and her family in this time of hardship.
    She is def in our thoughts. Ash and I talked about her this am, she is very very lucky to still be here.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold