Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Hey guys, I just got a call from my office support about my relief. Apparently he wont be making his crew change this next Tuesday due to his finding out that his son has a brain tumor. I am not 100% how old his kids are but I know they are younger than 13. This has to be very hard to take it, especially with them being so young. They are trying to find someone to take his spot out here temporarily until everything gets sorted out but if you would just keep his son and and the whole family in your prayers! My reliefs name is Dandy Bourque
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Thats tough RD.

He will be in our prayers!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Default Please help!

Please pray for the safety of the riders who will be embarking on the cross country journey with the Fuller Center for Housing. They already suffered a crushing blow when their van and trailer were totaled in an accident on the way to the starting point in Seattle, WA. The trip will take them from Washington state to Washington, DC. I met several of the returning riders including the newlyweds who are on their honeymoon. Those two met on the Michigan to Florida ride that came through Tallahassee two years ago. Please pray for all of them and if you decide to offer a sponsorship amount please consider sponsoring our friend, Megan East, who "adopted" our family when we met her two years ago. Thanks for the prayers all!

http://www.fullercenter.org/news/bik...nture-accident

Megan's page:

http://www.fullercenter.org/bikeadve...ers#Megan_East

Finally, if there are any riders from your area please consider sending them a note of encouragement. The goal of the Fuller Center is to eliminate poverty housing-- it is very worthwhile.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

A quick update on my relief whos son has a brain tumor. He has surgery last thursday to remove the tumor up at St Judes in Memphis. They are awaiting lab results that should be available tomorrow that will tell them if it was cancerous or not. Dandy was driving home from Memphis Friday night and apparently fell asleep at the wheel, veering off the road and flipping his truck 3 or 4 times. Broke three bones in his neck and had to have surgery himself. Keep his son and now him in your prayers as he recovers from this injury.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sending prayers his way. What a terrible run for him right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

prayers sent. what a rough patch for sure.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Ugh.... I hate that I am even having to type this request. I normally try not to talk about, let alone post such crappy news, but I think this family could deserve as many prayers as possible. My college roommate and one of my best friends found our horrible news from his cousin today. They were waking their 8 year old for school this morning and he didn't wake up. They are a fantastic Christian family and as expected are absolutely torn to pieces right now. No insight into the cause of death as of yet, but Trent did tell me that the son was a severe diabetic and has had some small issues for a while now.

The father's name is Keith and they have 4 other children from 2 to 13. As mentioned they are very devout Christians and I am sure are going to depend on that faith to get them through. I just do not have the words.............
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I have just found this thread and will be praying for all. Sorry I did not find sooner.
    2008 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by THSEADOO View Post
    I have just found this thread and will be praying for all. Sorry I did not find sooner.
    Thank you sir! They sure could use it. Both parents are barely hanging on at this point.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8

-John Wooden

I don't check this Forum very often but I will now. God Bless you all!
    07 LSV