Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Danomite great story and thanks for sharing

Amazing what those tornando's did, hope all your friends and loved ones in that area are ok
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Please remember all the folks in AL & GA that were effected with the tornados last night. I hope to hear from them that they and their families are all OK.

Off the top of my head, I know Jesse is out that way and I know we have a few more. Deerfield's son will be attending the University of Alabama next year and Tuscaloosa got hit hard. Several students lost their lives last night and over 175 people in total.

Please, pray for them all.
    Sorry I have not checked in sooner. I live just south of Birmingham and the tornado got WAY too close for comfort. At out new house we lost 1 tree close to 75 feet tall, it fell within 20 feet of the house and missed the back porch. At the old house we have for sale, it dropped a tree close to 75 feet tall is well into the yard, on the way down it threw a libm through the roof. I have been cutting trees and patching roofs for two days now. We are ok, but a lot of our friends and family were not so lucky. We appreciate the prayers and welcome them! My brother in laws aunt lost her home to the tornado and they have still not located the Jeep that was parked out front. Wolfeman, thank your for thinking of us here in the south. Everyone is really upset and a little down right now. I still do not have power in the house. As soon as the latop and cell phone die, I will not be able to post more updates. Again, thank you for thinking of us!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Jesse, glad to hear you and your family are ok. Keep us updated when ya can
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thank you for the update, I will continue to pray for all affected. God Bless!
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Jesse, make sure and let us know how things are going when you can.

From what they are showing on television that was one massive tornado that was not sparing anything in its path. Where I live, it was strange as the real bad storms and tornadoes basically split in two paths while moving through Georgia. I ended up being on the outer edge of one of the paths. We were very lucky.

Prayers go out to ya and the rest of our neighbors here in the SE.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Glad to hear you're OK even though affected, Jesse. I mentioned to my wife yesterday that we had not heard from you but that it just might be lack of power. We'll continue to pray for all the victims of this crazy weather stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Jesse, glad you were able to check in and that all are in good health. The other stuff is just stuff . . .

Do you need anything that we might be able to help out with? Generator, bottled water, chainsaw? When Katrina hit, I ran a few generators out that way for some friends.

Anyone have contact with jmb? He lives in Tuscaloosa. I want to know that he and his family are okay.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

We are still without power, but both houses are now tree free and roofs have been repaired. We were really lucky where our houses are located. Only minor damage that could be fixed fairly easy. Almost all of our friends and family have checked in. We only had one family member loose their home and about 2-3 friends that lost their homes but are ok. I have a generator up and running so we are just waiting on the power company. I really hope and pray that JMB checks in soon.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Power has been restored!!! We should be back to business as usual. Still waiting to hear from JMB though...
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In