Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Default Moomba Prayer Group

Question for you all??? I think we have a lot of Christian guys here, lets start a threat where we can take prayer requests. Guys praying for guys, where two or more is gathered the spirit of the Lord is. Why not where we all love to connect, Right here!!
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Thank you Ed, I know there are alot more of us here I will start off by saying I will be praying for a quick recovery for your back. I don't know all the deatils but just know that I will be in pary for pain relief and a speedy recovery process. My prayers will also be of blessings for your family!

FYI, off the wall stuff is good, it just keeps us real as who we are

Can we get like praying hands to add to our expression list or icons?
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 04-09-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Picking up what your laying down, Gotcha

I will be down for participation.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm in. I won't force my views on anyone, but will support those that ask as I can.

This is a great idea. I am in. Thanks for bringing it up!
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I pray for each of you each time i do pray, i pray your families stay safe in the society we live in, i pray for you and your friends to be safe when boating, and i also pray that this season will be better then the last.

Lastly i pray for those who i cannot change, pray for those who i do change, and lastly pray for those who i wish could change.

Peace
    Mike
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm in as well.

I do think censoring those who oppose sends the wrong message though. Unless it's a personal attack aimed at an individual, they have every right to be heard as we do. Just my .02.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone that this thread HAS and will promote some negative comments.

A request has been given to the moderators to remove such posts if they occur on this thread.

I must applaud those that have come forward - on a very public forum -to do or say what YOU think is right, no matter who may make fun of you or who may disagree with your beliefs.

Your the future leaders here - the propellants that can make positive changes in life for others.

Men with courage and conviction.

To put it bluntly - you guys got balls!
    So i'm going to comment on a few things here, flame me if you want, i could care less but your being biased here Ed.

The comments have nothing to do with the subject matter or content, but with the methodology.

Point 1, To me religion on a public forum not devoted to it is like politics, stirs up issues. If you want the thread then you deal with all of it. Can't take the heat then get outta the kitchen.

Point 2, You remove negative posts in this thread then you have to do it throughout the whole forum, you can't discriminate JUST because it's religion and somebody might get butthurt (see point 1).

Point 3, Would you want an Atheism thread? Probably not, but it's the same thing, peoples beliefs and views and this is a PUBLIC forum. That's life, live with it. If people can't deal with the negative then pull the thread (see point 1).
    2007 Mobius LSV

personal attacks have no place on a boating forum- boating is about having fun and for some it's about fellowship as well

I think it's a great idea to have a prayer group- those who want to be involved can post here. Those who want to keep their posts about oil filters and props can avoid the prayer thread and post elsewhere.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float