Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

danomite - what a great way to celebrate Easter!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    danomite - what a great way to celebrate Easter!
    Your telling me! I am stoked

WOW, Thank you danomite for sharing, Praise God! What an awsome testimony, I will pray for protection of your mom's heart at this most critical time. Amen bro!
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Danomite!
    great story! Thanks for sharing!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Red face

Jesus how much do you love me. Jesus replied stretching his hands wide out and said this much. He then died on the cross.
    Happy easter everyone. God bless

Quote Originally Posted by danomite81 View Post
    Please pray for my mother. my church has grown so much that we now have sat night service. me and my family went to the service tonight to free some seats for guests tommarow . anyway i had my mother come with us and she is not a member of a church nor has a steadfast walk with Christ, she is pretty much at the end of her rope due to a non Christian husband whom is a raging alcoholic. i was beside her during praise and worship and I new what was gonna go down due to the overwhelming presence of God in the church. i turned to her and the tears were streaming and i could do nothing but praise God and put my arm around her and i knew that she was toatally aware that she too has gods grace. at the end of our service especially on easter there is an " invitation " mostly by every head bowed every eye closed , but not this time. my pastor called anyone needing to make things right in there life with God " tonight was the night to exept grace and start over. pastor stated that with every eye open and not a head bowed in three seconds i want you to stand up out of your seat. I knew she wanted to stand so i was prepared to stand with her . before i could get up she was standing . this will be a fresh start of many for her and she will be under attack at home and by the enemy that wants nothing but steal, kill and destroy her. please remember her in atleast one prayer. THANK YOU.
    Great news! PTL. Thanks for sharing.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Quote Originally Posted by danomite81 View Post
    Please pray for my mother. my church has grown so much that we now have sat night service. me and my family went to the service tonight to free some seats for guests tommarow . anyway i had my mother come with us and she is not a member of a church nor has a steadfast walk with Christ, she is pretty much at the end of her rope due to a non Christian husband whom is a raging alcoholic. i was beside her during praise and worship and I new what was gonna go down due to the overwhelming presence of God in the church. i turned to her and the tears were streaming and i could do nothing but praise God and put my arm around her and i knew that she was toatally aware that she too has gods grace. at the end of our service especially on easter there is an " invitation " mostly by every head bowed every eye closed , but not this time. my pastor called anyone needing to make things right in there life with God " tonight was the night to exept grace and start over. pastor stated that with every eye open and not a head bowed in three seconds i want you to stand up out of your seat. I knew she wanted to stand so i was prepared to stand with her . before i could get up she was standing . this will be a fresh start of many for her and she will be under attack at home and by the enemy that wants nothing but steal, kill and destroy her. please remember her in atleast one prayer. THANK YOU.

Truley Awesome!

PWI as usual...

Please remember all the folks in AL & GA that were effected with the tornados last night. I hope to hear from them that they and their families are all OK.

Off the top of my head, I know Jesse is out that way and I know we have a few more. Deerfield's son will be attending the University of Alabama next year and Tuscaloosa got hit hard. Several students lost their lives last night and over 175 people in total.

Please, pray for them all.

Will do. Drew. Terrible tragedy.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Danomite great story i grew up with two parents like that and it was hard as neighter of them believed in anything, i always had to find friends to go to church with.

Drew, will do hope all our families and friends are safe out in the SE with the storm seasons arriving for them.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]