Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Good to hear rc5695, God is good....all the time!
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I am 100% in. Like Wolf, I will never press my views on anyone, but am a great ear for anyone who would like to discuss in a civil manner.

Good idea. I think this would be a welcome addition to the forum. Slippery slope, but we are all adults right?!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

All right, guys. A realtor is showing our house at 9 am tomorrow. This is a wimpy request but how about some help? Pray that these people find the home they are looking for -- on my street! Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Surgery

Wife goes in for surgery next week, and she's having a really hard time dealing with being under the knife. Please pray for peace in this process for her. And that they are able to remove what they need to remove, no complications, etc. Thanks guys

Keep the good stuff coming, It's easy see that the desires of our hearts is to be obient and persue God's will. Have a GREAT Easter boating, traveling or just visiting with family and friends. May God bless you all.

Never mind my request above- throw all your prayers toward Hydrofoiljunky. Peace to all this weekend!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

How did things go kane, fill me in?

Nada. Dropped the price a bit today to get things moving. It's about to be our time of year. Need school to be almost out for a house this big to move. Thanks for asking though.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'll still keep the prayers comming for what ever God has in store for you guys, the outcome is not always immediate or in our favour but you already knew that

Please pray for my mother. my church has grown so much that we now have sat night service. me and my family went to the service tonight to free some seats for guests tommarow . anyway i had my mother come with us and she is not a member of a church nor has a steadfast walk with Christ, she is pretty much at the end of her rope due to a non Christian husband whom is a raging alcoholic. i was beside her during praise and worship and I new what was gonna go down due to the overwhelming presence of God in the church. i turned to her and the tears were streaming and i could do nothing but praise God and put my arm around her and i knew that she was toatally aware that she too has gods grace. at the end of our service especially on easter there is an " invitation " mostly by every head bowed every eye closed , but not this time. my pastor called anyone needing to make things right in there life with God " tonight was the night to exept grace and start over. pastor stated that with every eye open and not a head bowed in three seconds i want you to stand up out of your seat. I knew she wanted to stand so i was prepared to stand with her . before i could get up she was standing . this will be a fresh start of many for her and she will be under attack at home and by the enemy that wants nothing but steal, kill and destroy her. please remember her in atleast one prayer. THANK YOU.