Default Dry Suit Paid for Itself!

thought I was going to get up and ski this morning but when I checked the weather radar there was a huge green blob moving. That's when I got a call from my dad informing me he lost his keys while he was fishing last night- he fishes at night for walleye in about waist deep water in a pair of waders. He called the dealer they told him it was going to cost $300 to get a new key fob and program it... "could you get your drysuit and come out and help me?" Well I went to lowes and got one of those magnetic sweepers that people usually use to pick up roofing nails and tossed my gear in the truck. After about an hour of wading and swimming around in the rain I pulled up the magnet "holy Shoot I got em!"

maybe I can put the drysuit to better use later this evening
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

well good deal he better have bought ya a case of beer for that deed
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

That's awesome!

Last year my friends and I were playing some football when my buddy's new wedding ring went flying off in five feet of water. By some miracle I was able to find it for him. I still give him a hard time about it.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"