Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congrats on the new LSV. Let's see some pics when you get it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SC_LSV View Post
    I go out on Murray mainly, Keowee sometimes too. I haven't been out yet this year, too many ppl getting married. Will likely be getting out there in May for our first trip of the year. What part of Murray do yall hang out?

We bounce around alot depending on the weather and wind that day. Gilbert side, Lil Saluda, and Bear Creek areas.
    Still learning the lake, but usually put in at Pine Island and make our way toward Dreher Island and, of course, Sandy Beach. Still need to explore the west part of the lake though. I guess we'll get our chance in June-

http://www.southcarolinaroughriders.com/home/

Definitely going to this. You planning to be there? I'll look for the black & white Mobius.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMac View Post
    We spent last 4th of July on Murray and really liked the lake. Only thing is it's a two hour drive from home. We usually go to Wateree or Tillery in NC. Do you or anybody else make to either of these lakes. We just ordered a new LSV yesterday.
    Haven't made it up to Wateree or Tillery. I guess we'll start exploring more when we need a change from Lake Murray.

Congrats on the new moomba! At least you'll get to put it in the water right away. I got mine in Feb. and it sat in the driveway for four weeks before it was warm enough to take out. Talk about being anxious! I swear it knocked on my bedroom window one night!

Enjoy.

I've been to the WWTP in previous years, but not sure if I will make it this year. I have a buddy with family house in spinners cove so we always partied there and watch the demos and double up contest from out there. Spinner's makes it a little more of a party from when it used to be at the Farr's house across from the cove. Still a good time.

Was out on Murray last Saturday and Sunday. Sat - Bear Creek and Stinking Creek in Chapin, Sunday road by Sandy Beach and ended up over near West Circle around Shull Island.

Will be out there all weekend this weekend. Black and Grey LSV.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Black/Grey
    Board - 08 Ronix Covin / 08 Ronix Cells
    Surf - CWB Tsunami
    Audio - 6 - JL M650-CCX 6.5" in boat
    2 - JL M770-ETX 7.7" on Tower
    2 - JL 10" W1 Subs
    JL M6600W & JL M1700W Amps

Default Lake Murray South Carolina

Im really glad to hear that something is going to be done about the Lake Murray Lodge. Lake Murray is one of the prettiest lakes in the state, IMO, and the only thing thats kept me from staying there recently is the decaying state lodge. I hope something is done soon

Default Lake Murray

The last time I was at Lake Murray it seemed that there was a tremendous amount of vegetation in the water - looked to be enough to threaten to choke out all aqua-life and kill boat motors too! Was at least 9 years ago so maybe it was cleaned up.

I'm a couple of hours from Murray on Lake Hartwell - I have a cabin and my Moomba there - I live and work there. I also keep a cruiser on Lake Lanier but I am thinking of trading it for a smaller one on Hartwell (the one I have is too tall for Hartwell bridges).

To those who mentioned Lake Keowee and Jocassee - I've hiked around Jocassee but have not boated there - beautiful lake - My test run for my new Outback was taken on Keowee - bought from JC Sports (a really good outfit - I highly recommend them - great folks to work with).
    Richard (LakePerson1952)
    2010 Moomba Outback - Loving it!