Thread: Kaneboats visit

Default Kaneboats visit

Kaneboats was kind enough to make our place a stop on his spring break for a night and day.

Did a little surfing and then broke out the tubes to keep the kidos happy-for some strange reason we did not get any surf pics but a couple of the tubes

Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I think he meant to say he was kind enough to feed us, let us stay and then take us out in the boat. I was kind enough to lighten his cooler. Moombadaze is the absolute best host around. It was the best day of our vacation and I would like to publicly thank him and his family for entertaining us.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

That is great when that happens... friends via the web...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    That is great when that happens... friends via the web...
    my girl friend thinks im weird hanging out with people i meet on the forum...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

When we went to the Atlanta Jam back in 2008 we were going to meet up with the Moombadaze family for the first time at a campground on Lake Lanier. My then 14 y/o daughter asked, "Does anyone think its strange that we are taking a vacation with people we met on the internet?" How do you explain to a kid that a family boating site is different from a typical chat room? Anyway, we got to be the best of friends. I've made friends with countless people on here and they've all been pretty great. LLTR!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I've been getting together with guys I've met on forums for riding dirtbikes, streetbikes, and 4wd's for years. Mostly great people...Always the occasional jerk, but they seem to be few & far between for the most part. I look forward to meeting some of y'all on this site someday
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    When we went to the Atlanta Jam back in 2008 we were going to meet up with the Moombadaze family for the first time at a campground on Lake Lanier. My then 14 y/o daughter asked, "Does anyone think its strange that we are taking a vacation with people we met on the internet?" How do you explain to a kid that a family boating site is different from a typical chat room? Anyway, we got to be the best of friends. I've made friends with countless people on here and they've all been pretty great. LLTR!
    he, he, he . . . .

I got a similar question from my wife when I invited you & daze to come up & camp in our yard 2 yrs ago. I got the whole, "What do you know about them? What do we do if we don't like them? Do they really have 6 kids?!?!"

Now our summer plans revolve around having your families hang out with us at the lake. Good times ahead.

LOL!!! I had a conversation with Daze right before we headed up there two years ago:

What if they're weird?
    We can always go to the campground.

Turned out we were the weird ones.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'd say were pretty much peas from the same pod.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart