Thread: Tool Bag

Default Tool Bag

So I am planning to put together a small bag of tools to keep on the boat at all times for minor repairs that may be needed on the water as well as emergency situation. What recommendations do yall have for me for what I have should stock in my bag. What have yall found to be useful to have?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Here are a couple of threads that were rather comprehensive but there may be other things that may need to be added as the boats evolved.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ighlight=tools
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ighlight=tools
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

basics-open/closed end wrenchs, sockets, screw drivers, duct tape, zip ties, sharp knife with leash, goggles, beer.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I'd add to Dazes list: impeller, spare belt, quart or two of oil with a small funnel, wire cutters, flashlight, allen wrenches, bailing wire, assorted electrical connectors and crimper, electrical tape, and make sure you have a good first aid kit too!

PWI as usual...

ok thanks. i think i got a pretty basic idea. it seems like most stuff on these boats is standard and not metric, is that what yall have found too?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

phone number for sea tow to get me back to the marina!

goggles and box cutters for the dreaded rope in the prop scenario!
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

i had this dreaded rope in the prop scenario a week and a half ago and had no knife or goggles. made it alot of fun to get it untangled especially in uncomfortably cold water
    David