Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Saturday's the day!!!

Well, I finally did it! As some of you may have seen in the "How Many Hours..." thread I am picking up my new (to me) boat! It's my first boat and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! I'm sure many of you have felt the same way.

Its an '05 Mobius LS. It has a black powder coated tower, racks, perfect pass, wake plate, bimini top, full cover, tandem axle trailer, Kicker KMT6 Tower Speakers and Kenwood Amp. The bow speakers are Polk Audio (not sure what model). I believe the others are factory (No idea why they wouldn't have replaced them all) I will need to check. I'm planning on pulling them and putting in Polk DB651's.

It has the rear ballast but I wanted one in the ski locker as well so as I type this the boys at Diamond Lakes Watersports in Hot Springs, AR are putting one in with the Fly High W704 Bag. Total ballast weight will be around 760 lbs. I'll get a 750 fat sac later for surfing. It also didn't have the transom remote so they are installing that as well.

Those guys at Diamond Lakes are awesome guys! I highly recommend them, to me its worth the drive.

It's a 4 hour trip from here to there so me and my boys (ages 5 and 9) are leaving around 6:30 AM to pick it up around 10. The boys have no idea that we are doing this so it is a total surprise! I don't know which I am more excited about getting the boat or their faces!

When we get back I will throw up some pictures and tell you all how the trip went...

***when I get home tonight I will see if I can get up some pics that I took last weekend when I went to look at it. They have since taken the boat off of their site.***
    Last edited by E4NASH; 03-31-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Congrats and Im sure the boys will love it.
    Good luck w your trip and be safe.
    Todd
    REALLY????

I'll wave when you drive by.

Congrats on the boat and maybe we'll see you sometime this summer.

Oh, and grab you a moomba sticker from their shop. I think the truck is going to need one.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

congrats. looks like a great family photo op in the making.
    sure you will have a ton of memories on that boat..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    I'll wave when you drive by.

Congrats on the boat and maybe we'll see you sometime this summer.

Oh, and grab you a moomba sticker from their shop. I think the truck is going to need one.
    I've had the sticker on for a few weeks already...
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Those guys at Diamond Lakes are awesome guys! I highly recommend them, to me its worth the drive.

Have to agree with you on this. Great guys to work with. Got my boat from them in 07 and bought a few things from their proshop since then.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Congrats, boy I bet they will be suprised-one of those priceless moments in time.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Those boys will never forget this day! Awesome & congrats! See if you can snap a pic of their faces.

Congrats on the boat. Just purchased mine this year and am having a blast with it. This weekend will be our 4th in a row to take it out.

Congrats and welcome to the club!
    You have now been officially diagnosed with Moomba Mania!
    Signs include but are not limited to: the compulsion to get wet while wearing outragious board shorts. A very large grin that won't go away. Strong urges to Bling the Boat! to name a few.....
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater