Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

O my.....LOL...nice comparison! I am just afraid that if something happens to the boat the dealer can use the weight of the 1100's as an excuse not to warranty.
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Just for warranty concerns alone I may have to go with the 750's because I really don't want another head to head with the dealer. It's all bad enough as it is and the way the purchase is goiong I couldn't imagine battling over warranty issues.

I want to try the 1100s sometime. The nice thing about the 750s is that I can still use the cargo nets for ropes and handles, even with the bags full. A couple hundred extra lbs would be nice for surfing though.

And it's not like the sac's are really expensive, I'm sure the 750's would sell pretty quick as a hand me down for another new boat owner who wants to upgrade. Ya the warranty is a big concern of mind although the salesman didn't seem to be bothered or concerned with warranty when I mentioned it to him last week but warranty wasn't discussed, I am sure the tune would change if something happened.
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 04-09-2011 at 11:12 AM.

I don't want to hi-jack my own threat by changing the subject of discussion but below is a quote of mine from an email to the manager of Martin Motor Sports yeaterday. I to would like to see everyone have a smooth and enjoyable buying experience with the dealer of choice.

"according to the Moomba forum thread I created, the President of SC has been actively reading and this may be the perfect place to post my story of this buying experience or it can be an amazing blog of how MMS recovered a frustrated and discouraged customer"

...they have not responded to my email yet but I will keep my threat on this issue up to date

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=14292
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 04-09-2011 at 11:42 AM.

You know what, I would love to meet some of you guys in person according to pics and conversations everyone seems to be a great bunch. Yes we have disagreements over opinions but they come and go like water off a ducks back. If things do go south, no pun intended, I will be emailing Rick and Anthony and anyone else who will listen, it will not be pushed under a mat so easily. Thanks for the encouragement Ed
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 04-09-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    It's a matter of getting all the folds and wrinkles out of the sac once you place it in the compartment to get the hose to stay in a good position. I take my sacs out everytime I use my boat so the compartment can dry underneath.
    I haven't tried the 1100 I bought yet, but last year I had an issue with my 750 when I went to drain it after wakesurfing. It would not drain, nothing. I had to take the top plug out and stand on it to drain it into the locker and bilge from the top until it was empty enough I could move it forward. The hose was kinked somewhat and the bag bunched up. After that I put a couple of those square throw life preservers on the back wall, one on each side of the fill/drain hose connection, keeps the bag from rolling back over the hose/connection, I have not had an issue draining it since.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    I haven't tried the 1100 I bought yet, but last year I had an issue with my 750 when I went to drain it after wakesurfing. It would not drain, nothing. I had to take the top plug out and stand on it to drain it into the locker and bilge from the top until it was empty enough I could move it forward. The hose was kinked somewhat and the bag bunched up. After that I put a couple of those square throw life preservers on the back wall, one on each side of the fill/drain hose connection, keeps the bag from rolling back over the hose/connection, I have not had an issue draining it since.
    that is actually a really good idea!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Something I haven't seen mentioned is that when going from 400 or 750 to 1100 you may have to extend your fill and or vent line. If you don't have enough length the hose could pull out of the fitting when the sac is almost full and you'll be filling your v-drive locker instead of the sac and you won't realize it until your bilge pump kicks in

Question

I have asked this before – Where do you BUY the 1100 SAC.

I have looked all over and can find nothing larger then a 750 PRO X – or is it another brand.

Thanks for the HELP!!
    Dustin Kennedy
    2009 Moomba XLV GG