Default Monster Tower Cargo Top

I know that it says not to go over 45 with the topin place but what is anybody doing about that?
    Just tow it anyways? If so have you had any issues?
    If you dont tow with it what the heck do you do with it while you travel?

I dont have a far ride to the ramp from my house but I am planning several trips in the near future and was looking for other solutions.....

Thanks
    REALLY????

I haven't towed with it, but I do store it in the boat between the driver's seat and rear bench. I put the square, throwable pfd on the bench for it to sit on, just to prevent any boo-boos with the vinyl. If I were to tow any distance, I'd throw a towable cover over it

Some people here have gotten practised at removing the fabric and leaving the frame in place while towing. I haven't tried it yet.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

It really is not hard to throw it in the cabin of the boat. I turn the drivers seat and put beach towels down on all the seats. Then rest the frame on the seats. I tow a minimum of 40 miles and up to 250 for every boat trip (every weekend) and have had no vinyl issues at all this way.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro