Default Moomba Crusie 2006 LSV Wanted/Used Perfect Pass

I am looking for what would have been installed from the factory as an option in a 2006 Mobius LSV.
    It's a long story not worth repeating but if you have a Moomba Crusie from this year boat that works I am interested in purchasing it.

I think deafgoose was trying to sell his earlier this year from his 07 OBV. send him a PM.

Thanks Drew.
    I actually just made a deal with the guy that sold me the boat and he is now springing for a new one!

That's a good deal, but maybe ask him for the cash and apply what he gives you with a little out of your pocket and get PerfectPass.

That's what I did! Perfect Pass Stargazer Wake edition being Fed Exed to me now!

I would have sold you mine, but its from a 2008. Might not have been compatible.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bludpumper View Post
    That's what I did! Perfect Pass Stargazer Wake edition being Fed Exed to me now!
    I think you will be much happier with this option. Good move in my opinion.