Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend

Default The Weekend

My weekend wasn't worth a crap, boat wise. Weather was crap and had to stay home. Shampooed the carpet in the boat. Hope everyone had a better weekend than mine. I'm sure someone made it out.

we made it out! had a blast and 02 Outback joined us and took some awesome pictures!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Talking

The Bubble held out on Saturday for surfing and just a little on Sunday for the same.

I spent the weekend making sure the garage stayed warm enough to keep the boat from freezing. This is really an unusual spring for us so far. We're having lows in the 20s this week. Usually by March Madness we're having some days in the 70s and last year by now we had water temps in the low 50s. Good thing my wife picked up a pair of O'neil dry socks for me.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

had one my best surf runs this weekend-few xtra bodies in the boat and I think this was my best wave ever, weather was perfect, but then the wind came .
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

it was in the mid 80s down here with a water temp of about 67 on saturday. felt cold to jump in but you got used to it. sunday the air temp dropped to the mid to lower sixties so getting in the water actually felt warm. broke out some wetsuits on sunday and still had a blast despite the over cast

ps i got an anchor buddy last week and was about to try it out this weekend, so far pretty impressed with this product. when i woke up sunday morning the boat was right were i left it! lol
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I got to surf yesterday in someone else's boat on someone else's board. It was very relaxing. We had a great day to cap off a week long vacation. Thanks, Moombadaze!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear some people had some good weather. The weather looks better for this weekend. Hope we all have a good weekend!

This weekend was a wash here. Mid 40's and rain. It actually sleeted this morning. Hopefully this Saturday could be a go mid 70's, but knowing the weather man he'll be wrong.
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

jmb - I'm eating my way through Tuscaloosa. Just had dinner at the Cypress Inn. Man, that was good. Blackened cat fish. It's not on the menu, but the kitchen made it any way because I told them it was Jesse's recommendation. For lunch tomorrow I want to go to a BBQ place called Archibald & Woodward. And, hey, the weather here is not so bad. Compared to Chicago which we left on Saturday morning, Tuscaloosa is real comfortable. Get out in that boat! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles