Default Thank you SC and Good bye MC

I'd like to throw out a big Shout Out to Jon at Skiers Choice. I was in Huntsville this weekend picking up MY NEW YELLOW XLV AND IT IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD TO THE BONE!!!! Anyway Jon was awsome to talk with and answered each and every question with professionalism and sincerity. I was little nervous about the puchase because I was back and forth between the XLV and 21v. But in the end I am thrilled with the XLV. And with the help of my dealer at Alabama watersports I will make the boat a ten when it is all said and done. Meeting and talking with Jon and touring the plant and meeting a bunch of the worker there I really can't express how impressed I am with Skiers Choice's products and the dedicated people who work there. I am and Offical SC convert and saying good bye to MC. Because SC is going to Kick your $#@ this year and I am proud to say that I own a very fine boat. Thank you SC and thank you Alabama Watersports!!
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Default Replying to Topic 'Thank you SC and Good bye MC'

What does MC stand for?
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

Master Craft.

Hey Zack,

I am really glad you got your boat and that you love it. I can't wait until mine comes in, a Mobius LSV, loaded. Thanks for the info last week on the phone also. I took it and got the 3 bag ballast. Now you have to wait a little longer for the weather ,,, unless you are going to take it to Florida.

Enjoy!!

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

1st - 1983 old brown boat - not sure the make
    2nd - 2001 Bayliner 185 4 cyl. Sold
    3rd - 2005 Moomba Möbius LSV. Sold

er.......MasterCraft, i think (dang...i said a dirty word.....please don't kick me out)
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Hey Aquaholic, I really enjoyed talking with you in Huntsville. Its nice to meet a
    customer thats really fired up about the product. Its also nice to convert some also.
    I hope all your boating adventures go as planned and have a great summer.

Glad to see we're gaining more converts. I made the switch last year. '04 Mob LSV, loaded, it rocks. I think I'm the most popular Dad on the lake. Everybody wants to know about my Moomba.

Enjoy!

I know what you mean....I do not even have the boat yet and my 16 Y/O son has an arms length list of friends counting the days before the boat arrives. We will be out in force this April.....I have become a popular dad too....what a way to bridge the generation gap !!