Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My first outing - NOT :(

Loaded up the boat and truck with all the gear and started to head out for the first run of the year - OH WAIT - I live in MT...........

So I just decided to mix up a beverage and sit in the boat daydreaming about a place with a little less "weather"
    Attached Images Attached Images

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Wow! I don't know how you guys do it up there!

Sorry bro, been going out since Jan 31st here in Central Texas area. Never even fully winterized the boat this year.

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Loaded up the boat and truck with all the gear and started to head out for the first run of the year - OH WAIT - I live in MT...........

So I just decided to mix up a beverage and sit in the boat daydreaming about a place with a little less "weather"
    We in the great white North feel your pain, another 1.5" of snow this week on top of the 3' we already have.....
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater

I was out Saturday in Zodiacs doing dive rescue. 37 degrees and 4 mph current. Air temperature at 9AM: 50 degrees, no wind. It was still fun and saw about a dozen boats out fishing for salmon. The water was like glass.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Way too cold. I live in AR and think about moving further south!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

70's and 80's the past week here in East TN, then a tornado came through last night and brought us back to the 60's.
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV

Zabooda - any idea your water temp there and are you on the Snake or Columbia?

My brother is a big time fisherman and he's telling me the Columbia is just over 40 degrees at the I-5 bridge here between Vancouver and Portland. I find that kinda hard to believe...

Viking - feel your pain man. Can't tell you how many hours I've spent sitting in the boat, beer in hand, coat on, running the batteries down messing with the stereo and daydreaming all the while I can see my breath in the air...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

feel ya viking. nothing but 50's and rain the next 7 days here. better than snow, but still not able to get out.
    hoping for a 70deg day before mid april to shake all the bugs out..

stupid groundhog is a liar
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I think I am going camping this weekend. It will be my first outing of the year.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD