Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Outback

Default 2010 Outback

Just purchased a 2010 outback that hadn't sold last year from southtown watersports in Charlotte. I had a 1989 supra comp for 22 years and hated that supra no longer made a direct drive. I looked at the outback and it has everything we need. I am looking forward to this summer on the lake with more room and more importantly a boat that starts every time I need it to. I hope to post some photo's sometime soon and have enjoyed the little time in the water that I have had so far. Must say that it you are in the market in or near charlotte NC, check out southtown!! What professionals, and just plain great folks to deal with.

Mark

Welcome Mark, love to see some pics....
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Mark - Congrats on the Outback and welcome to the Moomba forum. I created a thread for you and moved these posts that originally were in another thread. Hope that is okay by you. Post up some pics! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Congrats and welcome! I know all to well what is like to have a boat that doesn't start easily or all the time, LOL

Default thanks for the welcome

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I will have some pictures up soon. No problem and thanks for creating the new thread. I lack a bit in computer skills so thanks for the help. I am hoping to add some additional courtesy lighting possibly some led's anyone have any experience with this? Let me know. I also think I am going to add a powered sub at some point as well. Weather here pretty decent today and ready to hit the water. Again thanks for the welcome, looking forward to many more posts.

Mark

Looking foward to the pics. You'll find all kinds of stuff on here. Pretty much anything you want to do has been done or discussed.

As far as LED's........lots of threads on that. A couple of us on here are in the process of that as well

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

What colors didja get?
    2013 Outback V

Default colors

Ian, I haven't purchased any led's yet but as my boat is white and gray, I am going to go with a pop of color, possibly purple led's . I have seen several cases where they have been installed in the cupholder and I like that look. My boat is new to me so I have to do some looking to see how "tight" the spaces are for running the wire. I also think I am going to install a powered sub soon too. Weather here has been iffy on my days off so I have spent what little time on the water breaking in the engine. Will keep all updated as I progress.

Mark

pictures or I call a ghost boat
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    What colors didja get?
    RED. I know they aren't as bright as other colors but that's the color of my boat Itching to get to work on it but work has been getting in the way. But got all my parts (well most of them).

Those latching switches are really small aren't they? Thought they would be twice as big.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet