Default Headunit question...

My goal is to have a head unit that has a wireLESS remote that will also work with my stock AEWARE WIRED remote and has USB. Anyone have any experience with this headunit (below) or could point me to one that has all the features Im looking for? The 440 doesnt have a wireless remote. The one below says it has "oem steering wheel control" but I have no idea if that means it will explicitly work with my wired remote. Thanks way in advance.

http://www.lafayetteradio.com/html/d...sp?search=1873
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I have no experiance with this remote, but I saw it the other day and thought it was a great idea. I think if I stay with Kenwood I'll definately order one of these;
    http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart...cat=284&page=1
    2013 Outback V

In doing some research, the "KDC-MP445UMRCC" as advertised by that store doesn't seem to exist anywhere else. The KDC-MP445U is however something that is available, but has 3x 2.5V pre-amp outputs (as opposed to the 4V listed on the link you cited), and is a car unit, not Marine. Being that it isn't a marine unit, I'd see if it is compatible with the Marine wired remotes, as it says "Steering wheel control compatible with adapter" - not sure what that means. Also, it doesn't appear that unit is compatible with the KCA-RC107MR LCD remote, which is something you may not want now, but definately worth looking into for the future. Really it looks like it IS the auto version of the 440U.
    2013 Outback V

Only the dedicated marine unit will have the marine display remote provision. The steering wheel designation will work with the Gecko and Kenwood non-display remotes as well as the radio frequency keyfob remote/RF receiver referenced above. The 440U does both.
    Btw, if you are using an EQ or remote controlled line drivers in order to obtain zone controls on the driver's side then the source unit voltage isn't going to matter.

David
    Earmark Marine