I need to know what type of drill bit to use to drill a 1' hole for a Thru-Hull Intake for an additional ballast pump.I am concerned about chipping the finish. I would assume you would drill it from the outside. I am looking at the WakeMAKERS.com Complete Impeller Pump Ballast Kit.