Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Another Group Buy for SeaDek Pads?

I am planning to buy a new seadek pad for my swim platform as I am sick of the black marks getting tracked in on my vinyl. I am working on getting measurements for the pad on my boat, but I figured I would see if enough people were interested for us all to save 20% - this puts a $220 pad at $176. If there is not much interest, then I will probably just order mine.

I see that they have new bimini blue that seems to look close to the blue on my boat that I am interested in. The color is not listed under the swim pad selection but can be ordered via phone. The blue is currently available as a top color and will be available as a bottom color in the next few months.

Anyone interested in a group buy?

if i can get a custom design on it i would be interested
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I am interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    you can now get a SeaDek one-piece pad in faux teak! www.seadek.com

Ed, I think that one will be a little extra..great dek though.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

The more I see that faux teak pad the more I like it, best of both worlds with it, looks, and soft on the knee's
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

07 lsv...I sent you a PM with a couple questions...
    2000 Kamberra

I am interested in the group buy , Thx!
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

So, I sent an email to Jason about the group buy and hadn't hear anything back yet, so I decided to try calling and asked for him. The lady that answered the phone asked who I was and what I wanted, so I told her...She the proceeded to tell me that they have put group buys on hold because they have had too many people that take too long to get their payments in. They don't start processing the order until everyone has paid. I am hoping that Jason gets back to me with better news. I am starting a new thread on this and elaborating more.

Default Sea Dek

I also am planning to buy a Sea Dek pad for my 2008 LSV. I would be interested in the group buy if that comes together. What is the best way to remove the orginal black non-slip that came on the platform?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles50 View Post
    I also am planning to buy a Sea Dek pad for my 2008 LSV. I would be interested in the group buy if that comes together. What is the best way to remove the orginal black non-slip that came on the platform?
    Leave it in the sun a couple hours or use a heat gun on low and use plyers and a plastic putty knife.

Start at the edge and once you get it started use the heat gun to soften the glue as you pull it off.

Clean with mineral spirits, goo gone, or fuel as some have used lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]