Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    Here is the 3 piece SeaDeck in Faux Teak. It is the Brown/Black color combo.
    how much them cost
    2007 Outback V

I may be interested as well, whats the price?
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I recently ordered a Faux-Teak one piece with the Roo, apparently the material is in high demand. Below is a copy and paste of an e-mail from Joe Norton updating my order status....

Due to the high demand for our faux teak products our raw supplies were exhausted quicker than forecasted this quarter. Being the custom products manager I was not informed till earlier this week that a number of custom orders could not be made due to the lack of material. FYI, typically once the CAD work for the parts is approved and order by the customer it is out my hands and then in productions hand. Our estimated in house date for more material is May 24 or 25. If you would like to wait till then for the faux teak that would be greatly appreciated. Also we can offer to you the choice to choose from our other teak materials instead which we have in stock; teak and holly, titanium teak, and honey teak (attached are example photos of each). You could also choose a combination of any two of the non-teak colors if you want at a 25% less cost. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and since this has happen I have asked to be kept up to date on materials coming and going. Please advise how I can take care of this for you. Thank you

Thought you all may be interested if you are considering placing an order...
    2000 Kamberra

Unhappy Seadek delays

My sun deck was beginning to look like a tire store with all the black from my step. I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered mine as well. I was disappointed to find they are running terribly behind schedule though. I placed my order on June 5th with a promised three week delivery and found after calling today my order won't arrive until the second week of July at best. I have to be honest, I was a little less than pleased. I'm sure it's a great product, but just be prepared to wait a long time to get it. The person I spoke with was friendly enough, but pretty much told me tough... we're running behind.

I got mine the other day and got it installed last night. I got the Titanium Faux Teak with the Roo, looks GREAT! I'll try to remember to get a picture of it before I take the boat over to storage tonight.

I ordered mine around the end of May, it took about 4 weeks...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

The first time you climb on the platform coming out of the water you will know it was worth the wait. And, it looks great!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just ordered the Titanium Teak Roo for our 2001 Outback...cant wait!

Cool

I wanted to order a pad as well,but sizing was a little off so they are sending me a template first,THEN CANADA POST went on strike, i'm hoping to Maybe have a template and or new pad installed by Winterizing time.........
    07 Outback DD

Does anyone have a valid coupon code for Seadek?
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Looking to purchase one also so whats the scoop with another group buy?

Does Joe at SeaDek give the Forums a special deal?

Im all ears.

Chris
    Red/White 2005 Outback