Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You can do this yourself. You have to sweat in the new compressor and then pump the system down and recharge. Wish you were closer. My brother has an evac pump.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Smile

That sucks, I work in the New housing construction indusrty and you would not believe how houses are targeted here. Copper is a prime target. As plumbers we seldom use copper water service rolls any more as they were being cut off and stolen and Electricians often have wire installed one day and ripped out the next as thieves go in at night etc. Also Show homes and spec homes are prime targets for appliance rip offs sometimes shortly after being delivered and hooked up. Just love to see and or catchem JUST ONE TIME.
    07 Outback DD

we should start posting armed guards at these construction sites
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

had an electrician that worked for me lose wire twice in two different houses. had a stove ripped off in one, and a bar-fridge in another house. never had an ac unit lost, but did have kids huff one dry.

most around here seem to be crimes of opportunity. if the wiring is all stapled down and boxes made up, they leave, but if the wire is still hanging, they snip and steal. fridge and stove were both stolen during open houses when the realtor was at another house in the sub.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

i went to a ski mountain the other day and just got brand new $800 skis and they where stolen. so latter that week when my family got a new frig and we took the old one and pot it in the new box and went to home cheapo and looked around and someone stole the old frig in the new box good for us we had no place to pot it
    if you cant fix it with a hammer then you have yourself and electrical problem

always wondered if you catch a fish and release it, does it go back to its friends and tell them they got abducted by some aliens?

Has anyone ever seen the show bait car? It's on truTV I think, but I love seeing thieves get caught red handed and the excuses they try and come up with. Nothing worse than theives.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Just got a call that our boat storage has been broken into. I'm off shore right now but Heidi is headed up there tomorrow to see how it is.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

that's crappy news David. hope everything turns out okay

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Dang it! Leave my Moomba bros alone. Where's our cops on here? Get after them bad guys, boys! Sorry to hear it David.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Hope she finds all is well w/ your boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD