Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Possible mini jam in Central Alberta

Hi Guys, just wanting a little help to possibly get a mini jam on the go up here in Alberta for late July/early Aug. Where do I start, what is involved. It would be great to get a bunch of Moomba owners together and socialize
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Quote Originally Posted by Sea N' Things View Post
    Where do I start, what is involved.

Normally its a matter of picking a location, picking a date and then putting the word out, simple really.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Are dealers usually involved? Are there usually overnight camps and or group BBQ'ing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea N' Things View Post
    Are dealers usually involved? Are there usually overnight camps and or group BBQ'ing?
    Dealers can be involved if they want-if they become involved it has been my experince they kinda take everything over as far as planning. They typically take care of providing lunch also. Ive been to both dealer events and just a bunch of owners getting together events and they both have advantages and disadvantages.

The mini jam we are doing in Florida in a couple months were camping at a state park for the weekend.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Never been involved but would try. Maybe MMS would be able to help.

Hey, a mini jam would be an awesome idea for us westerners. The door is also always open to have a get together here in the sunny Okanagan, there are some nice camp grounds and places to rent on Okanagan lake and Shuswap Lake. Just a thought
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    Never been involved but would try. Maybe MMS would be able to help.
    I called Martin Motor Sports yesterday, never got intouch with Mar, the manager. I am thinking of trying to bring a mini jam together during their demo days here in Sylvan Lake.

If you maybe interested please sent me an email at [email protected] and i'll keep you informed on the progress...

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Hey, a mini jam would be an awesome idea for us westerners. The door is also always open to have a get together here in the sunny Okanagan, there are some nice camp grounds and places to rent on Okanagan lake and Shuswap Lake. Just a thought
    We'll be up in your neck of the woods the last two weeks of July
    We have a place rented on the North West side of Kalamalka for the last week of July and down at Trout Creek for the other week
    We still have about 4 feet of snow here and I am very tired of winter - can't wait for Moomba Time!
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater

Just trying to get dates figured out and waiting to hear back from MMS of the demo days, planning to run both activities together. I'll keep everyone posted on progress....

I'll be in the Vernon area for the first of June, later July and mid to late Aug. My in-laws live there which is good because it's still snowing here , I am so done with winter..
    Last edited by Sea N' Things; 03-21-2011 at 10:53 AM.

See you at the Sylvan Lake Jam! I'd be happy to help out a bit too.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!