Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by saskyrider View Post
    draft beer and clamato juice..
    Silly Canadians...
    2013 Outback V

Nope, next guess
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Getting ready to do the third incarnation of the stereo system. Since I already have the Exile SXT65's and Harpoon I'll be adding the following;

Exile Xi800.4 amp for the Polk MoMo cabins
    Exile Xi1500.1 amp for the Exile sub & box
    Third battery
    Custom battery enclosure
    Tower & cabin volume control
    Upgrading main system power wire to 1/0 gauge
    Tsunami voltage display distribution block
    Maybe some additional LED work if funds permit

Just waiting on the weather to turn a bit
    2007 Mobius LSV

The mailman dropped off a couple small packages today...

The blue LED lights for my guages;

I tested one out with a 9V battery, and they are definately bright, I can't wait to get these in. A great looking, cheap and easy mod (for once!)

And something I forgot I ordered - Pin Switches for adding lights that turn on when you open the storage compartments (inspired by dusty2221 and KG's Supra 24). I ordered 4, but I've only really got plans for 2 of them.

I'm going to use one for the LEDs behind the spotters seat, one for the LEDs under the sun pad (aka "ski locker" on the Outback), and I'm thinking I might try to work one into a glovebox light, although I'm not sure on that just yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Outback V

Thoroughly cleaning the boat inside and out. Un-winterizing. Then finish putting the interior back together after the winter installs.
    Which consisted of:
    Tower speakers
    Amplifier
    HU
    Driver remote
    Depth finder
    Tower lights
    New OJ prop
    4 new boards
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    And something I forgot I ordered - Pin Switches for adding lights that turn on when you open the storage compartments (inspired by dusty2221 and KG's Supra 24). I ordered 4, but I've only really got plans for 2 of them.

I'm going to use one for the LEDs behind the spotters seat, one for the LEDs under the sun pad (aka "ski locker" on the Outback), and I'm thinking I might try to work one into a glovebox light, although I'm not sure on that just yet.
    Ian, My goodies list is alot like yours. Where did you order these Pin Switches? Haven't looked for them as of yet and was thinking maybe Parts Express might have them?

Quote Originally Posted by saskyrider View Post
    Nope i fabbed it up myself, i'm going to be sandblasting and redoing my whole trailer with the spray on box liner the local dodge dealer sells, i travel gravel 90% of the time and even with rockguards the trailer takes a beating. So it will get colour matched when the trailer gets done.
    Sasky - post some pictures of the trailer as you go will ya? Been thinking that would be a good mod especially where I live. Interested to see how it turns out!

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I've got a bunch of stuff on the way, and I can't wait to get started and back into boating season.

Here is my to-do list, so far:
    • Install transom LED (thanks again for the group buy newty!)
    • Install new LED switches
    • interior LEDs
    • Blue LEDs for guages

Same Mods as Ian listed above (except RED).

Ian, where did you get the push button switches? Ebay? I ordered a couple rocker switches and planning on drilling them into that void as well. But I love the push style. Kinda like the keyless start buttons I've seen in the past.

I already have all the LEDs on the way, Transom LED (thanks Newty), non-skid pad for walk-through, dual zone control DONE, window tint and going to de-badge for this summer.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Yep, on eBay. I sent ya the link
    2013 Outback V

Those switches are similiar to what we used, however, I'll tell you why we went a different style. That switch needs that nut on the front side for the front "mount" The thickness of that nut keeps the switch from being a near flushmount switch. The ones we used had a flat threaded faceplate, and I used nuts on the backside. Makesense?

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Those switches are similiar to what we used, however, I'll tell you why we went a different style. That switch needs that nut on the front side for the front "mount" The thickness of that nut keeps the switch from being a near flushmount switch. The ones we used had a flat threaded faceplate, and I used nuts on the backside. Makesense?
    Yea, when I looked back at your pictures I noticed that yours are different than mine, and I like the way yours look much more. I might re-buy, this time from PartsExpress, or I might make a bracket and mount them from behind, with just the pin popping through a hole, I'll have to tinker with it and see what I can figure out.
    2013 Outback V

They are pretty easy to work with, I'm sure something like you suggested would be pretty easy to do.