Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

and some more...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

lets go for some more...

The lone picture is yours truely, and the group is most of us, I snapped it while we were waiting for the last few to show...
    Attached Images Attached Images

RC - You are a man of your word. Really appreciate the write up about your mission trip and pictures. Think my favorite is the kids gathered under the canopy. VBS? Thanks so much for your servant heart to the folks of New Orleans! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    RC - You are a man of your word. Really appreciate the write up about your mission trip and pictures. Think my favorite is the kids gathered under the canopy. VBS? Thanks so much for your servant heart to the folks of New Orleans! - Deerfield
    VBS = Vacation Bible School

I was doing crafts with the kids under the canopy. It was hot, but at least shaded. There is a LOT of racial tension in New Orleans, and unfortunately the fire marshall busts her chops constantly and she can't have many kids inside... She's praying for a larger building just a couple blocks away. Some of these kids walk quite a few blocks to be there. They do this for these kids M-T all summer so they can have at least 1 consistant meal since they're outta school. It is a wonderful ministry!

Sorry for the few pics, but I was doing a lot of working and snapping pics when I could...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)