View Poll Results: Are you interested in a Moomba/Supra Ownersa WakeSurf board sharing program?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 60.71%
  • No

4 14.29%
  • Maybe, but I need more details. (post questions in reply)

7 25.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

sounds like a neat idea ..... on paper .....reality is it looks like a lot of work for someone....

may be interested ........ have a broadcast 4'8 for my kids - we havent used it yet....picked it up dirt cheap from a friend who couldnt make enough wake.... and i bought a fish for my fat a$$ ...... if i see it is working for me i will probably look at the triple X nitro pro x
    When stuck inside......
    Hanging out here and at my favorite camping and truck forums
    same name at www.dogandtrailer.com and www.duramaxforum.com
    2006 Mobius LS, 2009 Sydney Outback 310 BHS, 2011 Duramax - My toys

Default Moomba Owner's Wakesurf Board Sharing Program

Quote Originally Posted by jsly04XLV View Post
    I'm down. At least for the Georgia group. Although I'm not loaded with boards like some.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
    I have a Broadcast 4'8" I might be up for using. It's for sale too btw
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

If it is not to late I would like to get in as well!! We bought a Moomba this year - had an old 99 Supra comp before - Everyone in the family loves to Wakesurf!! I went by Pull Watersports yesterday to buy my 13 year old son a better board (currently using a fish sized for the whole family) and they where sold out till new models arrive....

Quote Originally Posted by kriley View Post
    If it is not to late I would like to get in as well!! We bought a Moomba this year - had an old 99 Supra comp before - Everyone in the family loves to Wakesurf!! I went by Pull Watersports yesterday to buy my 13 year old son a better board (currently using a fish sized for the whole family) and they where sold out till new models arrive....
    Love the folks at Pull, but not sure what they are going to have that might meet your goal.

I have this for sale in the classifieds and I live in Metro ATL:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....surf-board-350

My original post that I stand by with some revisions. I doubt that some of the surf style guys would like their stuff shipping all over the country as too much risk of breakage and as the forums have grown, so too would be the number of interested, but you still never know where/when it's going to get hung up and done.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    this was done on ww a few years ago with a wakeboard/bindings. I don't remember who the pro rider was that hooked it up, but long story, board got held up here in boise by some white trash. I volunteered to go get the board and ship it on. it was $16 to send it fedex to the next person, but I did get to ride it for the weekend. was fun to ride a different board. about 50% had signed it, which kind of made it neat, but the board was somewhat beat up. funny twist, when I sent it on, the guy in eugene rode it then sent it back to me
    got a nice hyperlite hoodie for going to pick up the board tho(don't remember who on here bought it off me as it was a 2xl). house was total white trash complete with broken down cars and pitbulls watching the place. she had it for 6 weeks and had no intention of sending it on.

ok, back on topic, depending on cost i'd be in, but I think just a single board or possibly 2 would be the max for the year. need to give it some time in each stop for weather related delays,probably start on the east coast and wind up either in the pac nw or up in great lakes area. due to the cost of customs, what about our northern neighbors? I know it's expensive to ship there so would one person be saddled with the costs of crossing the border? rather than having a drawing, as someone might win it that didn't like it, but a price assigned at the end of the year accounting for use/damage? that cash would help fund the next year? I'd consider buying one that I liked, but more for the sig's from various parts of the country from fellow skiers owners
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Moomba Owner's Wakesurf Board Sharing Program

A month or so ago we saw a map thing that went around. What if we used the same idea, people posting they are "in" and lets see what the geographic layout would be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    2013 MOJO