View Poll Results: Are you interested in a Moomba/Supra Ownersa WakeSurf board sharing program?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 60.71%
  • No

4 14.29%
  • Maybe, but I need more details. (post questions in reply)

7 25.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Me just posting repeatidly will probably piss a lot of people off but it will get my count over 100
    REALLY????

[QUOTE=jmeacham;127632]VERY interested and trustworthy. I had better get to posting! Haven't been particularly verbose on the message boards. Would hate to miss out due to my posting habits.

Im in the same boat (no pun intended) as you Jeff, I do a ton of listening but not much talking. I don't think I'll make 100 by this summer, but this is great motivation to get me posting more so I can get in on next years!
    '06 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I was thinking of maybe 4 boards with one in each quadrant of the country - NE, SE, SW, NW and a simple rotation from one area to the other. Maybe we can look at what sandm suggested and leave a particular board in an area for a longer period of time for all participants in that area to enjoy.

For example: we have a board in the NW for 4 wks that sandm, newty, mmandley & cab pass around & share then forward on to the next area.
    This could work! I like the idea and Kaneboats rules sound good. Would having a lead person in each quadrant to coordinate the boards route with the other participants be a good idea?

I would be in for it. Just don't send the board yet the lakes are a little hard in Wisconsin yet
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    He isn't.

We went to a kindergarden that was pretty academically challenging.

I was the only kid in class that had a driver's license
    I didn't know they required drivers licenses for horse and buggies
    2009 Moomba XLV

Im a little concerned with the Posting matters to your trustworthiness of this site.

I dont liek the rule of having to have 100 posts, all this does is make people spam post more for the count.

Kane is a legal type if i recall. I think that he should draw up a contract that states all these people have a right to use the board, and someone keep everyones contact info. If you have the board and dont send it out by a certain date then you will be removed off the share list.

If you keep the board and try to make it your own then the legal document says who rightfully owns the board. As for who owns the board it should be put up to a vote for that Region and this way the boards have a home in the off season.

Im sure Kane can conjure something legal up in this experiment.

I like the idea of a NE NW SE SW boards only because i know for a fact i dont want to ship boards from OR to FL and plus with the NW we would need a little longer to share a board as our weather is more hit and miss for time on the water.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

my only concern is having to have it sent to the next location by this date or that date. if we are only allowed to have it for a week or so and it get to me while i am at work then there is no way i will be able to use it and send it back by the designated time. unless we can coordinate the shipping date with a date that i am home
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

You just forward that retainer and we'll set up a meeting.

The 100 count wasn't an absolute rule, it was an idea for preventing folks from hearing about it on WW and coming over here for a free board. If some guy comes over here and spams 100 posts we'll know who he is and he still isn't getting a board shipped to him.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I hear ya Kane i was just saying LOL. On the retainer huh wut?

RD yea thats the exact reason i think some are worried but you have to think about those in area like the NW that the summer is short and if you hold the board a few weeks well then some might not get it.

This is all part of what makes it sound good and bad at the same time LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Here's some free advice-- if it sounds bad to you -- Don't do it!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!