Default Children's wakeboard

Hello all, i'm heading into the saskatoon boat and leisure show this weekend with the intention of getting a kids wakeboard and maybe another surfboard. My daughter is 7 years old and weighs 50 lbs, just wondering what all you guys with younguns recommend for a board? Same thing with a Surfboard.

thanks for your help..

geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

We got a hyperlite setup with a robot on it at 119 i believe. My son was 42lbs last summer riding it. It has the mini bindings and are most importantly soft. He tried on some other bindings that didn't flex and hated them and we never used them. If the bindings say size 13-1 and your daughter is a 1, go for the next size up.

surfboard: phase5 scamp. sinks well for the little ones to get up on and good price $210 that holds it's value. Wake9 grom is a surf-style board and also good. Some say you can go with the small hyperlite 4.9 or obrien, but we had those and no way could the kids under 100lbs get up on them. My daughter who is 100lbs is just getting too big for the scamp so it's higher than the posted rating for my wave. I know boardco.com ships up North.

Liquid Force Nemisis. Great board for kids to learn and progress on. Comes in both boys and girl styles.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

My girls (11 yrs & 9 yrs) love their Liquid Force Star. Bought them new bindings for Christmas. Went from lace-ups to Prima with velcro closure. They're very excited to try them out.

http://www.liquidforce.com/wakeboards-star.html
    http://www.liquidforce.com/bindings-kids-prima.html

and, I'm a big fan of the LakeWakes GROM surfboards. here is a pic of their new board that's buing built now.

http://www.lakewakes.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sailing217 View Post
    Some say you can go with the small hyperlite 4.9 or obrien, but we had those and no way could the kids under 100lbs get up on them.
    wondering why they could not get up on that board? 2 summers ago we had Wolfemans daughters surfing that board, there 1st times and those girls are way under a 100lbs.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart