Default Tower Rubber Pads

This is the second time the rubber protective pads under the tower where it mounts to the boat have slid sideways and are coming out. I had it fixed about a year ago with the dealership that took care of Moomba warranties, but has anyone else had this problem and what is the permanent fix?? A local mechanic, whom I trust, told me there really is no fix....all dealerships buy the same pads from skier's choice. Help! I don't want to do any damage to the boat. -Ken 07 Mobius LSV

maybe a little dab of silicone caulk to hold in place?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Not sure about a permanent solution, but I ordered some replacement pads for our new one since they were bad, and they were on backorder for 2 months!!! They finally have come in and SC has changed (at least from 06) the material. My new ones are a clear harder feeling rubber than the existing black ones.

Yeah, I have the same issue with my 2010..... dealer response was when they come out, bring it back and we'll fix it. But not before! When I got the first one fixed, the other one was starting to come out, but they said come back when it's "all the way out" OK I guess.... so, I've been back twice since August and they fix it.

But a good fix does not seem to exist. From looking at it, I think they should have put 4 bolts into the tower instead of 3 (and 1 is on an angle). That may have helped hold the pads in from all corners.