Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    alot of people might not think harley davidson is a good example when referencing quality...
    Then a lot of people haven't been keeping up with the times
    2007 Mobius LSV

I agree completely but people like my father who rides a Yamaha Raider S (which is actually a pretty sweet bike) will argue that Harley is shit till then end of time. Funny how he only drives American cars/trucks but has a Japanese bike
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

While we're on the Harley detour...years ago I bought a Honda 1100cc Ace. What an incredibly well made bike it was. But almost from the moment I bought it I wished for a Harley whether good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
    While we're on the Harley detour...years ago I bought a Honda 1100cc Ace. What an incredibly well made bike it was. But almost from the moment I bought it I wished for a Harley whether good or bad.
    As many do after buying a foreign cruiser. Many buy them as they can't justify the cost of a Harley and many, like yourself, regret the decision almost immediately. I owned Harley's in the bad times and the good, hell between 2000 and 2006 I bought four new ones alone! One of them I rode 86,000 miles before giving it up.

Ok, back to the op.
    2007 Mobius LSV

We used the heat sealing connectors that Razz mentioned. It was quick and seemed to be reliable. I have used them on my trailer harness as well as a backup camera and never had any issues.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

That awesome! What did you use for LEDs? Looking to add some to my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBucks View Post
    That awesome! What did you use for LEDs? Looking to add some to my boat.
    Ozinium Lights

http://www.oznium.com/
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Amazingly clean install guys, I have no doubt you have 80 hours each in to it.
    It's rediculous how terrible the dealer installs are, and we all have no choice but to scrap everything and start from stratch if we want it to be right.

I know its an old thread, but no doubt impressive enough to bump it back to the top