Thread: Our new home

Threaded View

Last couple for today.
    Guest bedroom

Looking from livingroom into the garage. On the right is the coat closet and the entry to the garage.

This week is all the electrical and plumbing install.
    Then on Sunday i go in to install all my stereo and media wiring. Planning on doing the surround and then add 2 speakers to all the rooms in the ceilings for sound to each room, wiring outlets to the back of the house for speakers outside, then prewire the garage for speakers, also thinking of adding some security camaras to the garage, RV pad and both main entry's to the house.

Got a taste of my first grumpy nosey neighbor as well. There is a another newer build area down the street and those people like to walk threw the area i am going to be in and looky loo. Im all good with that, id do the same thing. Well this lady was prolly a good 500ft away on another street looking at our house while me and Claudia, and Oso were measuring so i can get a feel for how much fence material i need to build the rest of the fence. She yells over to me " Is that your Black Lab? " Yes it is i reply < mind you hes right next to me the entire time > She hollers back " You got a leash for that dog? " <because of course hes off leash thats the way i trained him lol > Showing restraint i yell back over to her " Im on my property i dont have to have him leashed" LOL Man if shes worried about my dog already wait till i crank up the boat stereo in the summer while cleaning her up LOL
    Last edited by mmandley; 04-12-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]