I haven't mentioned a couple times me and Claudia have been looking for a new home. Well we got one now. We decided it was best to have a custom built one so we really get the important things we need.

This thread will be the building of the new home. Please feel free to post anything you like on this thread. I will update it each week as new progress is made. Right now we are waiting on building permits and we hope to break ground in 2 to 3 weeks.

The house we picked is a custom. The floor plan is standard to the house although we could have changed it more. We are able to pick everything in the house for finishes and such. We spent our money mostly on the things we cant change later. So in simple terms framing and electrical type upgrades.

The bones of this house are.

apx 1400 sqft. on .17 lot in a 20 home division.
3bed 2 bath
2 car garage 20 ft wide and 27ft deep. Fully insulated and finished with custom paint color
RV pad next to garage
Central heat and AC
2x6 construction
Full fire sprinkler system in ceiling with custom drop down sprinkler heads. < lets hope i never see that in action>
Stainless appliances.
Custom features = kitchen island, kitchen bar, bay window in living room, oil stained bronze fixtures, custom wood cabinets, custom doors, custom windows, vaulted ceilings, shelves on upper part of walls where ceiling is vaulted, yard sprinkler system, RV gate, wrap around fence, dog run, and some others im sure im forgetting.

Anyhow heres the first pictures. More to follow as the changes begin.

Oso checking out the new yard to be. This will be the front of the property

Standing on the back corner of the lot.

Side of the lot.