Thread: Update

Default Update

Update for Kane, The family will have a new addition come mid June, another girl. Momma is doing fine so far, still going to the gym and doing Insanity.
    We are still planning on going to Drews get together in July.
    We havent decided which kids we will bring, if any. We might leave one or both with my parents.
    We are going to try and stay longer this year.

Thanks
    Todd
    REALLY????

you need to get rid of that outback V and get into a supra 242...yall keep multiplying
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Thanks, Todd. Been wondering about you. Looking forward to seeing you again. I'll have baby help with me if you need it. Just something to keep in mind.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new addition Todd!!

PWI as usual...

Newty.... Thanks

Kane..I will keep all of your built in baby sitters in mind, i might even take you up on it. Heck maybe they will trade babysitting for tube rides again.
    We are looking forward to seeing everybody again, it was a blast last year and for those who didnt go, you missed out!!!

RD... I think two is enough, others may disagree but I dont think I could handle anymore
    REALLY????

Todd, sorry to threadjack this, and congrats again, but how did the truck fiasco turn out?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Last I talked to him, he mentioned lawyers. Hate that when folks don't do right and you're forced to go that route.

Daze,
    As much as I hate to say it, yes lawyers are involved but it has been a good thing so far. Turns out my lawyer friend that was helping me called a buddy of his he knew more about that area of the law. In their discussion it came to light that his buddy is actually the lawyer for the dealer I bought the truck from. They seem to think that all can be worked out without ever filing a court case. We will see how itplays out.
    REALLY????