Default Perfect Pass???????????

Whatever happened to PP as an option?

Does the "digital" cruise work as well as PP?
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

No Digital cruise is a step up from Moomba Cruise but its no PP. I think now its the Zero Off or something. They changed what its called and i think its GPS based now. Not positive but they still have PP its just called something a little different
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

My dealer told us that DigitalPro is virtually the same as PP, with the main difference being DigitalPro doesn't have the ability to save rider profiles, where PP did. DigitalPro does ballast levels, speed based (paddle wheel) cruise, and water temp, sounds just like PP to me.
    2013 Outback V

In a deal with the waterski boat industry, ZO will provide all new boat with cruise. As part of the deal with PP, ZO will not make non DBW components so that PP will have that market covered.

Blame USA Waterski. You can still get aftermarket support through PP.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I got to use my pp for the first time this weekend. Absolutely love it. pp is for throttle body and zo is for DBW as stated a couple of messages ago. There is an article on all this in this issue of waterski mag. My pp is GPS driven.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    I got to use my pp for the first time this weekend. Absolutely love it. pp is for throttle body and zo is for DBW as stated a couple of messages ago. There is an article on all this in this issue of waterski mag. My pp is GPS driven.
    Used your boat this weekend aye? I need to move somewhere warm, we have gotten about 6" of snow in the last 3 hours. I hate michigan!
    2013 Outback V

While I calibrate using a handheld GPS once a season, I don't think that I would want it to use GPS all the time. I like the speed to be relative to water current. Being able to program an adjustment for wind (when turning around) would be nice though.

Does the current PP still have the ability to use just the paddlewheel for speed reading, or is it only by GPS?
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

My understanding is that PP is GPS only now. I don't have any current to contend with here. The weather has been great the last week. I'm certainly not banking on it to last though.